Server Promo Videos/Trailers

Nerdyboy6057's Avatar Nerdyboy60571/23/13 12:40 am
1 emeralds 144 2
1/23/2013 1:38 am
Nerdyboy6057's Avatar Nerdyboy6057

Hello everyone!
As I have seen, Planet Minecraft seems to constantly be flooded with new servers, all looking for staff, admins, co-owners, builders and more. However, nearly all of them have one thing they lack that most developed servers don't: a promo video or trailer.

I have been developing short videos for about a year now and I have come to Planet Minecraft ready to change this.

If you would like me to make a promo video or trailer for your server, please fill out the following form:

Server Name:
Server IP:
Minecraft Username:
Preferred time/date of filming:
Preferred video length:
Preferred video theme:
Any additional details:

Once you post your request I will contact you at the preferred time/date of filming to confirm that the server is ready and that I am ready. However, when I am processing a large number of requests I may not be able to film on your server at the time/date you specified. I will also need Mod rank on your server, so that I can fly and set the time, etc.

I look forward to making many exciting videos for you all.
Nerdyboy6057
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist