Should I write my Fiction?

RenegadeRad's Avatar RenegadeRad2/16/16 1:50 am
2/18/2016 8:24 am
RenegadeRad's Avatar RenegadeRad

Before I say anything, please know I really need support

Hey there gentlemen and my beautiful maidens, Rad here. So, as many of you might know or not know that I am extremely well at psychology, fiction and philosophy as well as describing opinions in a fair way. Well, putting this bluffing out of the way, I was working on my fiction for like 2 years, I wanted to do it but was not dedicated because I am going through a state of crisis in my life. Now that things are a bit better and I can concentrate on my work, for 3 months I finalized my Fiction Graphic Novel and I am really excited to publish it on Deviant as well as here, because I love this community even though we have strict rules >.>

The thing is that I know my fiction is extremely unique, but some Im afraid I will commit an accidental and unexpected plagiarism. Im not blaming anything, but there are like 11,000 Manga out there and I love to read them, see this - I cannot read every manga and 'copy' Ideas from it. Everything in my fiction is made by me and I am not ''inspired'' by anything except a few things from Dark Souls, Interstellar, Bioshock (Gaming series) One Punch Man and some random pictures I find on google images...The world is harsh, will criticize me a lot and I have seriously no Idea how to do it. I am already suffering from social depression ( I has no friends ) and loneliness, and cannot tolerate some bashing even though I know I HAVE to take some risk.

On the bright side, here is my Fiction stuff!

RENEGADE : THE SERIES

STORY OF A MAN WHO IS THE ENEMY OF THE DARK BUT NOT THE HERO OF THE LIGHT. AT FIRST...

Indulge yourself in this modern - fantasy - action - drama and explore the stories of Rad and his adventures in psychological philosophy of the society as he struggles to fight against the corruption of this society and how he discovers knowledge and wisdom through redemption and determination.

Coming soon on Deviant with a bang and prepare yourself for some robust stuff.

Check it out http://renegaderad.deviantart.com/art/RENEGADE-THE-SERIES-COMING-SOON-591137923

Authors Note : Authors Note : Hey there fellow mates, Apoorva here or you can simply call me Rad (I know, my name sucks ). This is a deep fiction I have been working on for 11 Months now (technically 2 years btw) and I have gone through some drastic changes and philosophy, finally I have finalized stuff and now I am working on this with all my effort to deliver you all an actual good story. Please, I need all of your support and love for this, and I swear you will not be disappointed.

THERE MIGHT STILL BE CHANGES!

The art style of this comic is pretty casual and extremely simplistic if you see. I concentrate more on the story actually, so in far future I might as well Improve my graphics!
RenegadeRad
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer