My very first tag {Rate}

Eat Play-Doh's Avatar Eat Play-Doh3/9/13 4:56 pm
1 emeralds 284 8
3/17/2013 7:10 pm
peonftw's Avatar peonftw

This is the very first tag I have ever made so I had no idea what to expect and I kind of just played around with stuff and I got this.. Please vote and tell me what you think.
Eat Play-Doh
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/17/2013 7:10 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
peonftw
He said it was legal. Sorry.
03/14/2013 12:49 pm
Level 43 : Master Fox
Fokkusu
Need I remind you that discussing illegal matters such as cracking or 'aquiring' certains programs is againist site rules.

I'm pretty dissapointed i had to remind a mod of this.
03/14/2013 10:21 am
peonftw
Sorry for the late reply.

I have CS5, and use it regularly. As for C4D, I wouldn't mind getting one! I have a student license for 3ds though haha.
03/11/2013 10:45 pm
peonftw
Hey I like the one you just shared. Did you use Cinema 4D for that? I am trying to learn to create nice looking 3D text. I have to use Blender. 4D costs way too much and takes a toll on my laptop.
03/11/2013 11:02 pm
Eat Play-Doh
Indeed I used Cinema+photoshop. I've been using both for a few months now and am happy to start learning. I could "get you a copy" of c4d or PS or something if you know what I mean. If not there are some great Blender tutorials out there ive seen. Also if you want I could tell you how to get any Autodesk software "autodesk maya" legit, free, and legally through their website.
03/10/2013 5:26 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I rated this as okay yesterday I think.

This really just looks like you Googled a picture of Captain America then blotted some different colors on it in Photoshop and smeared it around a bit. Still a lot better than some of the graphics on here, but still. I would highly suggest watching some tutorials on Youtube or something to make some stuff completely by hand.
03/11/2013 10:41 pm
Eat Play-Doh
That was kind of the point of the whole thing. I did this for a little TOTW thing we do on a different forum im on.. The theme was abstract and thats called "smudging" Its intentional to look like that... I have plenty of other stuff that might be more of your style like this:
Click to reveal

But this was something I intentionally made it look like the whole idea is get a render and you ust do stuff like that with it.
03/10/2013 5:14 pm
Eat Play-Doh
Bump... Want to get some legit feedback on this please.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome