"Who said minecraft cant be beautiluf ?"

HDMC_CodeNameVexel's Avatar HDMC_CodeNameVexel2/8/16 2:25 pm
2/8/2016 8:07 pm
Ree_'s Avatar Ree_
Hi guys, this is a video that i made when i heard some people saying: Why would you play minecraft, the game looks like crap, they could have made it a little bit more flashy".

And of course i got angry and worked the whole night on this thing

Just to prove almost any game can look beautiful if you just put a little more effort to change it yourself.

And of course this is not as artistic as other people here can make it, i just wanted to prove a point. And of course if you want to support the beauty of minecraft make a video of your own and link it here/or send me a pm, i would love to see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeWG62siQ1A

Texture pack used: S&K Photo Realism x512 Texture Pack
Shader pack used: SEUS V10.1 ULTRA-DOF
HDMC_CodeNameVexel
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ree_
02/08/2016 8:07 pm
Level 45 : Master Nerd
too many blocks
3/10
HDMC_CodeNameVexel
02/08/2016 7:07 pm
Latidile
HDMC_CodeNameVexel
If you can i would hope to see at least a picutre or two, im really interested.

uuh.. did you look at the spoiler? i added 6 pictures

Ahhh, i see, sorry, it wasnt open, and im kindan mew to the forums, it looks amasing, i like it!
Latiodile
02/08/2016 5:53 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
HDMC_CodeNameVexel

uuh.. did you look at the spoiler? i added 6 pictures
MrCatSquid
02/08/2016 5:22 pm
Level 21 : Expert Fish
Minecraft isn't beautiluf. It's bootyful.
Latiodile
02/08/2016 3:36 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
I was actually doing something similar, just with a couple more mods, and well.. wasn't gonna get footage, because my PC hates the setup i used.

@Josephica, this is entirely impossible without mods, the vanilla "shaders" are pretty much what an instagram/snapchat filter is

Mods: Shaders Mod, No Cubes 1.0, and Better Foliage
Texture pack: Chroma Hills
Shaderpack: Alternating between Sildurs Vibrant Shaders Extreme and Life Nexus Ultra/Extreme, and the nether shots are from SEUS

Click to reveal

also, yours cows are so vanilla

adfly needs to die.. its redirects are putting my PC at risk.... thank god for WOT, Avast and Malwarebytes
HDMC_CodeNameVexel
02/08/2016 4:51 pm

IKR they so vanila either the texture pack didnt have animal textures or i messed something up, eitherway, that will all be fixed in the next video i make, and thank you for the support!
Dark_Alpha_
02/08/2016 3:25 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pig
well, personally I think minecraft can be beautifull without using hd texturepacks or shaders. I actually don't even like those recourse packs. I think minecraft can be beautifull when you build a beautifull structure, or generate a beautifull piece of land by some thing like worldpainter.

Why would hd make everything better? You just have to be able to see the beauty of blocks and if you don't want to see that, that's fine, but don't go and say that something you just don't like is so terribly ugly that you should't spend time on it, because there will be people out there who will like the supposed ugly thing.
HDMC_CodeNameVexel
02/08/2016 4:46 pm
And i totaly agree with you, the thing is only people that play this game and people that have a sense of taste can really notice the work and hardship that has been put in a build. This however is for the people that take shots at minecraft even tho they didnt bother to check out a project or two that people could have worked weaks on. And of course you can imagine an epic build with nice textures and/or shaders, just makes it a little bit better I hope that clarafies
JozyP
02/08/2016 2:56 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
Yah, looks really good. Use of modifications is debateable though.
HDMC_CodeNameVexel
02/08/2016 4:48 pm
Yeah i agree, i did rush it alot, i hope to put more effort in the next video i make, hopefully it will be a bit better Thanks for the oppinion!
tepo17
02/08/2016 2:53 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
Man it's awesome... I'd never be able to make something like this. Is there a way I could get a copy of the texture pack and the shader pack?
Sergeant Sarcasm
02/08/2016 3:05 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
Just look up the names of the texture and shader pack he used, they're out there.
Sergeant Sarcasm
02/08/2016 2:52 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
My sorta art blog kinda accomplishes the same point you're trying to make, at least I think. It's not a video, but do you mind if I link it here anyway?
HDMC_CodeNameVexel
02/08/2016 4:43 pm
Totally fine by, your work deserves to be seen, best of luck, and keep up the good work
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome