Arcane Academy [Forum RP] [OFFICIAL]

joemaster's Avatar joemaster7/29/12 1:09 pm
1 emeralds 2.4k 487
8/7/2012 7:41 am
YAAoyama's Avatar YAAoyama
Application thread: arcane-academy-application-thread-t126198.html

You have just arrived outside the gates of Arcane Academy you are preparing yourself for entering the gates, you see others walk in the gates some run. Brace yourself.

GO!
joemaster
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/07/2012 7:41 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
YAAoyama
"Nice" Taylor said,"But try to find a permanent way to kill it, it's reforming!"
08/06/2012 4:37 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
chrisdog
Andrew was sick of fire, it has been curseing him his entire life, but being eaten by a fire deamon was the final insult, he transformed into a fire dragon and started to grow inside the demon who ate him untill the demon streached so far out it exploaded
08/06/2012 3:30 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mystique4
Lilly had just got back from checking that Rogue and Nathan were OK when she spotted an army of skeletons, a griffin and Taylor putting the school back together. Lilly called to Taylor "Watch out theres two of them and one of them is some idiot trying to defeat it try and figure out which one it is because I really don't know." She transformed into the water dragon she saw in the library book and added "And i can help with the fire." Lilly started spitting water at the school so it would douse the fire. Then she turned into the ice dragon she also found in the book and froze both demons still unsure which was which. "That should hold them for a while." Lilly said to herself.
08/05/2012 10:17 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
YAAoyama
Suddenly alert, Taylor looked up. His now fully grown griffin, Saturn, squawked. There was a demon setting things on fire, and most of the school was already destroyed. "Do I have to do things by myself?" Taylor said, and manipulating the school pond, he dowsed the school. Then, he called to everyone else : "If any others are elementalists, help me! Use air to bring the school together! Don't worry - I'll deal with the demon."
And with that (and an army of skeletons) he rode Saturn out to battle.
08/05/2012 6:31 am
Mystique4
Lilly saw Nathan going for the school and he looked fine. She carried on flying towards where Rogue was and didnt bother landing when she got there as Rogue was fast asleep under a tree in the shade.
08/05/2012 3:48 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Elvengarda
Nathan woke up after his nap.
"What time it is?" He mumbled, in slavic. In a flash he regained his memory and knew he'd better check at the school. Even more noise than before seemed to come from that direction. He stood up, pulled a twig out of his hair and wiped the dust of his clothes (which were practically his pyjama's). It would make a rather strange view if he had to battle a demon in his pyjama's so he made the illusion of an armor. He ran towards the school, a bit shobby, but not too bad compared to a few hours before.
08/04/2012 3:42 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
((Gtg bye))
08/04/2012 3:39 pm
Mystique4
Lilly did an evil laugh. She rarely did these but this seemed like the right time to do it. With the demon occupied she flew off to check on Rogue and Nathan.
08/04/2012 3:07 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Dahg looked over. "Your kidding me, No time to devise a plan, Well, Time to attack" He changed into the same as the demon and charged. The demon just jumped over him and shot a blast of darkness.
08/04/2012 3:04 pm
Mystique4
"Dude its just over there. Are you blind?" Lilly replied.
08/04/2012 3:02 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
"Hmm... Fight fire with fire probably, It all depends if I'm smarter/ More clever then"... He then said "Do you have a picture of the demon?"
08/04/2012 3:00 pm
Mystique4
"Let's see you take him out then, If you think your so big!" Lilly said challengingly
08/04/2012 2:42 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
"A level five, Obviously so much more of a problem" Dahg said sarcastically.
08/04/2012 2:40 pm
Mystique4
"Ugh, this isnt a level 2 demon though idiot! It's a level 5 one and 1/3 of the school is already gone. Oh yeah and I forgot to tell you Nathan passed out because he was helping unlike you!" Lilly yelled. She could have ripped him to pieces there and then but decided to take her anger out on the beast instead. So she returned to hear what he had to say after that.
08/04/2012 2:32 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
"I don't care about demons, I could beat a level 2 one in my *Shudders* Human form"
08/04/2012 2:26 pm
Mystique4
Lilly flew off to help fight the demon but noticed a lightning bolt and went to follow it as she could tell it wasnt a real lightning bolt. Lilly screamed "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! YOU ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!!!" whilst trying to locate the demon.
08/04/2012 9:37 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
Dahg darted down to the ground as a lightning bolt again.
08/04/2012 7:31 am
Mystique4
A few moments later and the demon had nearly destroyed 1/4 of the school. Lilly thought the safest place for Rogue right now would be looking after Nathan as no-one was with him. Lilly circled once and returned to where Nathan was. She dropped Rogue off and left with a quick check of the deep forest, not noticing Grey near the tree.
08/03/2012 5:23 pm
Elvengarda
"It's nothing, you're just acting weak." Nathan mumbled, but silently he knew he couldn't go on. He had used too much magic, and even if he managed to get back to the others he wouldn't be able to help.
"It's... Nothing..." He tried once more, but he couldn't even pull himself up on a branch from a tree. His hands just wouldn't hold it anymore and slipped away. The next moment he collapsed, this time for real.
((gtg, so Nathan is unconscious for a while xD Just make sure he doesn't get incinerated by that demon.))
08/03/2012 3:58 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Grey stood near a tree a few metres from Nathan, he had been there since he had been carried by Lilly to his training grounds, no one seemed to know that he trained here or who he was though.
08/03/2012 3:41 pm
Elvengarda
When Nathan woke up he saw leaves of trees and stars in the gaps between them. Vague there was sound in the background, but he couldn't imagine what it could be. Everything seemed peaceful after all. He managed to look around, but there was nobody, where did everyone go? In one flash he remembered the hectical situation back at the academy, and that the others should still be there. Somehow he managed to get up his feet, he took away the blood at the side of his mouth with the back of his hand.
"Like I have time for pain and weakness." He mumbled to himself.
08/03/2012 3:04 pm
Mystique4
Lilly saw Nathan's images fade so she soon knew something was wrong. She flew over to where Nathan was originally standing and saw him lying on the ground with Rogue by his side attempting to lift him up. Lilly flew down and landed elegently next to Nathan. Rogue jumped on her back as Lilly picked Nathan up and flew off to a secluded part of the forest for him to rest.
08/03/2012 2:58 pm
Elvengarda
All the other students were finally evacuated, but this intense use of all his powers weakened Nathan severely. The images flickered, before disappearing. His vision became blurry and he had the taste of iron in his mouth. Nathan was already unconscious, even before Rogue managed to catch him.
08/03/2012 2:53 pm
Mystique4
((soz, coming XD))

Rogue soon ran off to catch Nathan as he looked as if he was about to faint. Meanwhile, Lilly glanced to see what Rogue was doing before transforming into a giant eagle and flew off to find out what the demon looked like.
08/03/2012 2:26 pm
Elvengarda
((Lilly, pls react before this becomes a duet with andrew over there ))
08/03/2012 1:48 pm
chrisdog
" you got it" Andrew says as he transforms into a slenderman " boo!"
08/03/2012 1:45 pm
Elvengarda
"Yes, it's a chaos here, the teachers are probably fending of the demon." Nathan says, while he created a dozen images of himself. "Andrew, Lilly, if the demon gets here, try to keep him away from the others, I have no damage power, so I will try to keep evacuating." The real Nathan said while the images already guided the other students. It seemed to take a lot of power to make so much images at the same time, he looked a bit pale already.
08/03/2012 1:40 pm
chrisdog
" we should make shure other students the other students get in first" he says
08/03/2012 1:35 pm
Elvengarda
"I don't know for sure, the teacher said something about a Rank 5 Demon. Sounds like we should make a run for it like the others." Nathan said, he still had to talk louder than normal because the alarm also reached outside the academy. Around them all students were making a run for the gate.
08/03/2012 1:32 pm
chrisdog
He dismounts marvin the ice dragon and runs over to lily and nathan "whats happining?" he says
08/03/2012 1:22 pm
chrisdog
Andrew was slleping soundly through the alarms and the comotion of the student, then a massive explosion destroyed his room "what the?" he listens ti the alarm for a few second then hops on marvin's back and flew out of the big hole were his dorm used to be and headed to the court were he say some of his fellow classmates
08/03/2012 1:22 pm
Elvengarda
"Sir, what is happening?" Nathan asked(nearly yelling because of the alarm) the first teacher he saw.
"A rank 5 demon, you should go get others and evacuate them, leave this to the teachers!" The teacher said to him and some others he didn't know. Nathan decided first to check up on his friends. He already saw Lilly and Rogue at the end of the court.
08/03/2012 1:00 pm
Mystique4
((I take it we are going with the alarm thing as Grey is in the forest and probably wont be able to hear it so...))

As Lilly started to go down the stairs she heard a loud alarm and a distant voice coming from down ther corridor. She rushed over, thinking it was a cry for help, and saw everyone bustling about.
08/03/2012 12:17 pm
Elvengarda
((I could try it, I haven't seen a mod or so for a while, and we haven't had anything like a monster battle since the start))
08/03/2012 11:18 am
Oni__
((That won't save it. People leave. It happens, also leave it to the acceptors to do BIIIIIGGGGGG things like code red alarms and shizzle.))

Grey was casting new runes in a secluded part of the forest, the wind was whistling in the tree's and branches were whistling.
08/03/2012 9:33 am
Elvengarda
((I don't know if this is really god modding, but I couldn't think of anything else to save this thing))
"INTRUDER, CODE RED, CODE RED!" Nathan woke up because of the immensely loud noise. Red light's were burning everywhere. A terrifying roar could be heard from outside. He ran outside his room and saw everyone running around, weapons, magic and armor ready. Realizing he was still in his pyjama's he made the illusion of armor.
"What the hell is going on here?!" He yelled, his voice nearly overrun by the sound of the alarm.
08/03/2012 8:17 am
Mystique4
((Wow this rp is dying, C'mon peeps))
08/03/2012 1:00 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Zadex
Zadex activates master hand gloves and shoots himself in the head.
((I'm leaving. This got a bit too hard to keep track of.))
08/02/2012 3:44 pm
Elvengarda
((still none that reacts?))
08/02/2012 1:21 pm
Mystique4
After Lilly's nice nap she looked out the window and noticed a figure under the tree. Lilly went to investigate with Rogue next to her, as usual.
08/02/2012 1:16 pm
Elvengarda
Nathan sat down at the table in the library, 3 books open. His notition book laid next to him, where it belonged. The song I want it all from queen on his Ipod. Even if a bomb exploded he probably wouldn't react.
08/02/2012 1:10 pm
Oni__
Grey is in the grounds under a tree, he held a book occasionally checking it and writing down words in the ancient language. Occasionally he looked up, thinking. It was a clear day and the sub beamed down from a clear blue sky. Grey had pulled down his hood revealing his grey hair, long and choppy, his eyes welcoming as be examined te landscape of trees and grass moist from the morning dew, there were wildfowl swimming on the lake and birds chirping as they flew over-head.
08/02/2012 1:05 pm
Elvengarda
Nathan, after he lost contact with the image, walked to the library. He wanted to know if there was a way to summon images without him having to be able to see it.
08/02/2012 12:57 pm
chrisdog
Andrew and marvin jumped out of Andrew's dorm window and they flys over the forest
08/02/2012 12:51 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
((I'm letting my friend RP for a minute or so... Don't blame me for any mistakes))

Dahg shape shift in to a a my little pony
08/02/2012 12:47 pm
chrisdog
Andrew wakes up next to his pet 'mouse' witch is no longer a mouse but a flying ice dragon "were am i?" he says " oh yeah, you need a name. How about..... Marvin? yeah thats good!"
08/02/2012 12:38 pm
Mystique4
Lilly saw it was starting to rain and thought it was time to go back. They had made some good catches for the day including : a few deer, a unicorn and a small mouse (But that was only for examining). Lilly and Rogue were tired for the day and went and rested at her room
08/02/2012 11:14 am
Elvengarda
((dunno))
The Nathan's image spurted after Dahg, trying to keep close.
"Dahg, wait, there is a limit to how far my images can go!"
08/02/2012 11:07 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
Dahg looked at the image. "Its a race you want, It's a race you get" ((Didn't school end for the day???))
08/02/2012 10:59 am
Elvengarda
Nathan looked at the sky. "But I think it's better not to run wild with your magic, before a teacher gets mad." He made an image of himself with wings, which jumped out of the window and flew to the skies to get Dahg back to the ground.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome