Alternate Countries

planetblox2000's Avatar planetblox20009/24/15 3:34 pm
1 emeralds 306 5
10/7/2015 11:38 am
AirshipsEverywhere's Avatar AirshipsEverywhere
This is a hub for people to post ideas for alternate countries. They will not be used for anything, it just will be fun to see what people will come up with. They don't have to be completely historically accurate.

If this gets popular, I may do alternate country of the week or something.

The format is:

Name:
Country/countries involved
Capital:
Explanation.

My alternate country:

Spanish Federation of European Nations
Countries involved: Spain, Portugal, Northern France and Germany
Capital: Madrid
Explanation:After WW2, with most of Europe weak and defenseless, neutral Spain took this opportunity to invade. First they invaded Portugal, with little Spanish casualties. Then they attacked the North of France, and then onto former Nazi Germany. Today, this country is one of the main world superpowers in trading and military force

I can't wait to see what you guys will come up with!
planetblox2000
Retired Moderator
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/07/2015 11:38 am
Level 48 : Master Unicorn
AirshipsEverywhere
Name: The Roman Empire
Country/countries involved: Italy, parts of France, parts of Spain, Egypt (autonomous), Israel (autonomous), Greece, Turkey, Balkan states
Capital: City of Rome, Italy
Explanation. Hoo boy, I'll make this short to prevent ~massive essay~. During the Hun invasion that prompted Germanic tribes to attack the Empire, attention was mainly focused on the weaker Western Empire. However, the Huns gradually broke off their attack, so Germanic tribes redirected their assault to the much stronger but much wealthier Eastern Roman Empire, dubbing it a much greater prize despite the risks. The Eastern Empire barely survived, and only with support from the West did it manage to push off the Germans. After the war, the two empires decided to reunify. As the centuries progressed, Rome gradually lost more territory. They granted independence to Britain in 1099, prompting a small exodus of Gauls and leading to the development of the Kingdom of Britannia, very similar to our Britain. The Islamic Caliphate, based in Saudi Arabia, harassed Rome's African colonies, taking everything but Egypt, although Libya later gained its independence by force and reestablished the state of Carthage, long enemies with Rome. Another Middle Eastern province, containing the modern day states of Israel, Jordan, and Syria, was given autonomous privileges partly to relieve pressure from Rome due to growing tensions there, and also due to popular support. Egypt was given autonomous privileges for the same reason. Rome is a trading and military superpower, on par with the USA (United States of Americata, discovered by the Roman explorer Americatus Vespucitus and settled by Britannia.), Britannia, and Russia.
10/03/2015 10:43 am
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Bard Bard
Name: British Confederation
Country/countries involved: Brittan, HMSS Frontier, HMSS Dawn, HMSS New London, mare nectaris.
Capital:London
Explanation: after WW2, the world was weak, but Brittan managed to capture meny Nazi scientists, giving Brittan space rockets way before there time, and even colonise part of the moon.
09/29/2015 4:05 pm
planetblox2000
Throwing this as one final bump.
09/27/2015 6:20 am
planetblox2000
Bump
09/24/2015 3:36 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
bookmarking for if I have time