Building Tips?

twiz's Avatar twiz3/26/16 4:04 pm
1 emeralds 517 8
6/14/2016 1:36 pm
YelloFruit's Avatar YelloFruit
So, I was planning on making a castle and village in my world, but then, I realized I can't build that good .-. ... Thus I am here asking how to build a castle and village. Please help me :3
twiz
Level 4 : Apprentice Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/14/2016 1:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
YelloFruit
hey well ill tell you what i do but i think being good really depends on natural talent and how mutch time and effort your willing to put into the build.

what i do is i normally put on one of the songs i can listen to for 10 hrs straight (Only one that i know i have been able to do) its always Avicii-Wake me Up.

then i observe the area the build will be in and estemate the ammount of space i have to work with. from there i choose a theme (Normaly midevil) ,a color scheem(Normally all oak peices and oak logs and either stonebricks or bricks) then i search through photos on the web of others builds fitting what im looking for or at least pretty close then i switch between the in game build and copying the photo. Its important to have a good sense of how mutch space the photo build took up and how mutch space you have to work with in order to scale it to fit the designated area. i myself am pretty good at it (at least i think so) then i use the base material(almost always oak planks) to just to get the basic exterior skeleton (Aka: Exterior plan, plan, basic idea of structure, bare structure, basic structure) once you get that done with you can pretty much do whatever you want with the interior decoration. i personally follow the rule my couson taught me
"Thou shall not cross Modern with Midevil." you can really replace the two types with any build type but she only said those two because they are the only ones i understand how to build and theme materials with their theme.
my most recent one was a house built into and out from a large (almost)flat cliff face it was really hard to find somethign to base my basic structure on because its hard to find a build where sombody built on a cliffface that looks like yours.
this is the picture i based my friend and I's house on
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... c028cc.jpg
and this is my version of it.
http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad28 ... q02lax.png
i hoped i helped and if u need any more info or sugguestions id be happy to help just msg me.
06/14/2016 12:47 pm
Level 1 : New Network
zJohnny9897
KalsSo, I was planning on making a castle and village in my world, but then, I realized I can't build that good .-. ... Thus I am here asking how to build a castle and village. Please help me :3

Well , Start by building a basic structure, Then add like stairs , slabs ect.
06/14/2016 11:37 am
Level 1 : New Network
zJohnny9897
KalsSo, I was planning on making a castle and village in my world, but then, I realized I can't build that good .-. ... Thus I am here asking how to build a castle and village. Please help me :3

Well , Start by building a basic structure, Then add like stairs , slabs ect.
06/14/2016 10:53 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Pines
I'm more of a square box house guy tbh, but Grian's tutorial could probably help you

( you'll get stuck in the roof sometimes but it's better than nothing )
06/14/2016 9:58 am
Level 44 : Master uwu
Razordawn
Depth. Detail. Don't leave walls flat and straight, that's just boring to look at. Look up how villages and castles actually "worked" in the middle ages - castles and fortresses were always close to towns/villages and/or surrounded by farms because while the lord was in residence, he had to get food and such from somewhere. As for the building itself, Gazamo Network have a series of videos with tips and stuff on their YouTube channel that I personally found very helpful but I think just looking up something like "Minecraft building tips" on Google would suffice. And don't be afraid if you fail. Everyone's first builds are horrible, trust me. Mine are horrible to this day but they've at least improved significantly.
03/26/2016 4:14 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1793855
[deleted]
03/26/2016 4:11 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1793855
[deleted]
03/26/2016 4:08 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
GiraffeCircle
Trust me, if I tried building one or giving you advice, your eyes would literally bleed from its noob-ness.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome