CRASH BANDICOOT: WARPED 'HANG'EM HIGH' (LEVELS 7 & 2&) + PARKOUR RUNS & CITY TO EXPLORE!

ROBSIDIAN's Avatar ROBSIDIAN5/20/20 6:39 am
2 emeralds 106 3
5/20/2020 7:53 pm
ROBSIDIAN's Avatar ROBSIDIAN
Hey guys!
This is my first time posting on here, but i have been building on Minecraft for about 7 years now.
(I hope this is the appropriate place to post this?)

I only play on creative mode usually, but i made this map to be a fully functional survival adventure map.

This is level 7 'HANG'EM HIGH' from the 3rd Crash Bandicoot game, 'Warped'.

I have spent ALOT of hours on this map since the COVID-19 quarantine begun.

I have tried to recreate EVERY building, window, ledge, background building, crate, and apple. (I placed extra crates instead of the real levels floating apples*)

I wanted this to feel like the real levels 7 & 27) in their entirety.

You can find leaping, swiftness & healing potions in the crates, along with swords & other various items. (You'll need these to get through the levels).
It also includes the BONUS stage.

For the sections where crash is hanging by his hands, or floating across to a different area, i used glass blocks, so you can just walk and jump across an 'invisible' pathway.

After you complete levels 7 & 27, you can explore the city & find the parkour run located on a rooftop.

The parkour run is neccesary to obtain all 4 gems/crystals & complete the level. (i opted to do this instead of the standard level 7 time trial, as i wanted to incorporate the parkour run as part of the main level goals.)

The city has many alleys, bridges, windows, tents, buildings to explore, along with random items in crates, & also the city is alive with a large amount of villagers. There is also a smaller parkour run, and a parkour 107m 'dropper' jump spot.

I'm pretty sure the creators of Crash Bandicoot probably based this map off of the city of 'Agrabah' from Aladdin... It really has an Aladdin-y vibe when you are walking the streets!

There is a minecart system to link you between levels near the end, & there is a giant level map on a wall near the beginning of the level.

This map includes:
Level 7 (Purple Crystal/Silver Gem).

Level 27 (Gold Gem).
A Vast Arabian City To Expore.

Parkour Run (Time Trial Gem).

Smaller Parkour Run.

Secret Room (Trident, Invisibility & Night Vision Potions).

Parkour jump (107m dropper into water).
Villagers/Animals.
Swords, Food, Healing Potion, Swiftness Potion, Leaping Potion (In crates).

As a child, this was my all time favourite Crash Bandicoot level on any of the games. I always imagined exploring through the city in the background, even though i knew it wasn't part of the real map.

So making this was a lot of fun for me. But a lot of effort! i used ZERO mods for this. (i am yet to start using mods, i just play on creative mode!)

I really hope that you guys enjoy it, and i will be uploading more of my maps in the future!

Here is the link to the upload:

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/crash-bandicoot-warped-hang-em-high-levels-7-amp-27-parkour-runs-amp-entire-city-to-explore/

& here is a youtube video showing the map in it's entirety:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73KCahV2SCk&t=44s

-ROBSIDIAN
ROBSIDIAN
Level 47 : Master Crafter