Elven Tower: Need Ideas!

doublebwl's Avatar doublebwl3/3/13 5:22 pm
1 emeralds 108 5
3/3/2013 5:28 pm
doublebwl's Avatar doublebwl
I am building a tower for elves. It is covered in vines and each floor has something different. The first floor has multicolored sheep. The second, a rejuvenating fountain, and the third has a garden/hedge maze. I plan to have one more and then turn the tower into a windmill. Then I will build multiple towers and connect them all. The idea is that these elves want to completely survive without having to ever touch the zombie-infested ground.

So here's where I need help. I would love ideas for other floors. First off, I am going to tell you ideas I already have for other towers but they are all the basic food things. Like a melon farm or chicken coop. I also plan to have a floor with enchanting tables and one with a jukebox. I also plan to have one be a dining hall.

Anyways, I would love any interesting ideas that fit the theme and aren't boring basic ones like the necessary farming ones. Thanks! (Oh, and this is going to be vanilla)
doublebwl
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer