Floating Island spawn now available for download (thoughts?)

MrMagicBlox's Avatar MrMagicBlox11/20/17 4:13 pm
1 emeralds 232 4
11/20/2017 6:28 pm
MrMagicBlox's Avatar MrMagicBlox
Hey everyone! I finally got around to turning this project into a download for you! Instead of a single schematic file, I decided to put up a world folder that you can upload right to your server and play. The world is a normal terrain world. The main reason I wanted to post this as a thread is because I would like to get your advice on the world file. I placed the spawn above the water so it's easy to drop down and not get hurt, but is there anything else you would like to see in the world? Maybe a few scattered structures? or maybe the entire world should just be a single biome (more difficult gameplay or themed gameplay). Let me know your thoughts as I would enjoy hearing your input!

You can view the project here:

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/midieval-floating-island-server-spawn-download/

All the best!

MrMagicBlox
MrMagicBlox
Level 38 : Artisan Artist