Making custom maps and spawns for servers!

CastleCorp's Avatar CastleCorp4/21/13 10:32 pm
1 emeralds 369 6
4/24/2013 5:10 pm
CastleCorp's Avatar CastleCorp
Hello!
I am going to be starting making terraformed maps again. I have been doing these for a while, and have decided to start making bigger ones for servers.

I can make a smaller map for spawns or some other type of event, or bigger maps for a server's main world. These types of custom terrain really help to make servers stand out from the others, and now your server can have them too!

I can do things like: mountains, lakes, rivers and streams, biome painting, terrain painting (snow, etc), lava maps/hell worlds, really anything you can think of. And also some smaller stuff, such as adding in ores, caves, and other things of the like.

We can also make you a spawn building!

If you would like a map, please fill out this form:

Server name and link to server page:
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]):
Terrain type (if you can, draw out a rough sketch of a map and upload it to your post):
Size (how many blocks. i.e. 500x500 blocks):
Biome:
Other features (snowy mountains, other features.):
Anything else you can think of:
Make spawn building (yes/no. theme/what it should be):

Pricing:
500x500 - $5 with spawn - $15
1000x1000 - $10 with spawn - $20
1500x1500 - $20 with spawn $30
2000x2000 - $30 with spawn $40
Larger maps go up in price.

This is a somewhat in-depth process, so I will PM or skype you to get some more information as I work and also to talk to you some more about this whole thing.

NOTE: these are not free. I will skype you or PM you when you fill out the form.
Thanks, and enjoy your custom maps!

-Castle

Picture:
http://imgur.com/a/9hd9A
CastleCorp
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CastleCorp
04/24/2013 5:10 pm
I have a large 1500x1500 block map that is not going to be used by the person who requested it. It features large mountains, rivers, lakes and a great place to make a spawn in the center of the map. If you are interested, contact me via PM or on skype.
xBODxFIERCE209
04/21/2013 11:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Server name and link to server page:BODzCRAFT mc.bodzcraft.com
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]):Multiple different style spawns
Terrain type (if you can, draw out a rough sketch of a map and upload it to your post):
Size (how many blocks. i.e. 500x500 blocks):Mass scales if you can
Biome:Multiple different
Other features (snowy mountains, other features.): mountains
Anything else you can think of:Yes its a hub server with multiple servers so modern builds to mediveal builds
Make spawn building (yes/no. theme/what it should be):yes Multiple spawns Lol call me on skype to discuss.I own my own server hosting company and will let u work for me and u can be head admin on my server!
Nevin
04/21/2013 11:52 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pokemon
Do you have any videos of your work? If so i will follow your post b/c i'm in much need of a better spawn.
CastleCorp
04/22/2013 11:02 am
I will put a picture on this post.
letsgodevils
04/21/2013 11:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
Server name and link to server page: AwesomeCraft (may change) http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/a ... 115093210/
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]):Main World.
Terrain type (if you can, draw out a rough sketch of a map and upload it to your post):Very Hilly with lots of Valleys
Size (how many blocks. i.e. 500x500 blocks): 1000x1000
Biome: All
Other features (snowy mountains, other features.): Snowy Mountains
Anything else you can think of: Custom Trees. Lakes. Rivers. Islands
Make spawn building (yes/no. theme/what it should be): Yes. Medieval Theme w/ a city
coldhawk
04/21/2013 11:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Server name and link to server page:
Type of map needed (specify main world or spawn/event world. [if event world, specify type of event]):spawn
Size (how many blocks. i.e. 500x500 blocks):however many
Biome:grass
Other features (snowy mountains, other features.): mountains
Anything else you can think of:
Make spawn building (yes/no. theme/what it should be):yes midevial castle on a mountain with a town on the bottom
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome