Mine City a modern Minecraft city

Jawninator's Avatar Jawninator10/5/16 7:00 pm
1 emeralds 797 7
10/9/2016 10:08 pm
Jawninator's Avatar Jawninator
I would like to get feedback and suggestions on what to build for my map Mine City, I will take anything that is realistic and that will fit into a city, suburban, airport, lakeside or industrial environment.

(This is my first map, hope you enjoy )
Jawninator
Level 25 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jawninator
10/09/2016 10:08 pm
Does anyone have a name idea for my city?
Burrito_Lord
10/07/2016 2:30 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
ok, so I would recommend, yes get a more creative name, and if it is going to be BIG, I.E MASSIVE, then you should make a server and a build team (I'm not applying because I'm not to great with big buildings, only small things like a house, or I once did an outdoor wedding arch), and also, whitelist the server, and for a realistic city, I would do big buildings and small, I.E airports, skyscrapers, parks, subway/trainstation, shopping malls/centres and a road going through the whole city giving access to all the buildings and everything and for some smaller things, normal houses, foodtrucks/icecream trucks and parked cars/busses/trucks/bikes/motorbikes (tho normally when I play in a city with roads I use a mod with cars)

but hey, that's just a theory, a game, screw me, but really, that is just how I would do it but this is YOUR project, not mine but I do still hope you take this into consideration and I'm sorry for how long this is XD

I'm really excited for this city and hope it has potential
Jawninator
10/07/2016 8:04 am
Ffirst off, thank you, and second off I do plan to get some help from friends soon and build most of it on my own (but hey who knows).
Burrito_Lord
10/07/2016 8:38 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
anytime! I've been thinking of starting a city myself but like I said, not the greatest at building large things (by that I meant if it is big I need a plan first which will take a long time) but like you said, who knows?
skygame12x
10/05/2016 11:06 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
I recommend you come up with something more creative than "Mine City". There are probably plenty of people who have already used that name.
Jawninator
10/06/2016 4:40 pm
I'll try to think of something better but it will have to be for now
skygame12x
10/06/2016 6:42 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
sounds good
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com