★ Need help making a Minecraft Custom Map! ★

TheCrazyPanda's Avatar TheCrazyPanda2/2/13 12:34 pm
1 emeralds 133 3
2/3/2013 2:47 pm
miningmason's Avatar miningmason
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, I have wanted to make a custom map for along time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★ I need :
★ Builders
★ Redstoners
★ Texture-Pack maker.
★ You will get from helping us :
★ Credit
★ Free V.I.P On my Tekkit Lite server.
★ Me as a subscriber on your youtube
★ Theme of the Custom Map / Adventure Map :
Your a young 14 year old scientist who loves collecting Chemicals. Then there is the
mad scientist who you will have to defeat, he will try and kill you, and anything else to get your rock, as it is highly radioactive, You have to kill the scientist
This is all I have thought of so far, if you can help me design the lore that'd be great.
★ - Luke out, thanks for listening and I hope you can help, and oh yeh you might, need hamachi to join server. The Name will be : "LukesAdventureMap"
Password will be "1"
TheCrazyPanda
Level 12 : Journeyman Network