Objective help for my new map

DCIVAN's Avatar DCIVAN11/29/13 11:15 am
1 emeralds 186 2
11/29/2013 12:15 pm
Rubbless's Avatar Rubbless
I'm currently building a new map,and i am wondering,is it possible,to make an objective to kill a villager,example:When you kill a villager,a message appears,that says:The VIP has been killed! or something like that,if this is possible,please help me
DCIVAN
Level 22 : Expert Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/29/2013 12:15 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Mage
Rubbless
So if you want an objective that tracks villager kills, you can do
/scoreboard objectives add villagerkills stat.killEntity.Villager
That will add 1 to the score whenever you kill a villager. As far as I know, there isn't a reliable way to track villagers dying as a result of something other than a player killing them. To make something appear in chat when a villager has been killed, have a command block constantly running (on a clock) that has /testfor @a[score_villagerkills_min=1] with a comparator coming out of it. For the output of the comparator put two command blocks, one with "/say A villager has been killed!" or whatever you want and another with "/scoreboard players set @a[score_villagerkills_min=1] villagerkills 0" which will reset the villager counter for when another is killed later.
11/29/2013 11:56 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
yogibear90
What you need to do is set the progressive links to solid then type //&command:villager;56/'On;)Death):MessageYouWantToAppear
then a log block rated 6 should appear with a solid link box on top displaying all commands active. scroll over the block and down to progressive system links and set it to regressive system links. then it should work.

JK i have no idea what im talking about
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome