Professional Building Team Available

EventuallyCALMOS's Avatar EventuallyCALMOS3/20/14 4:03 pm
1 emeralds 608 9
4/2/2014 11:50 pm
Puddleglum's Avatar Puddleglum
Hello everyone. We are a team of three professional Minecraft builders. The EventuallyEndgame team consists of EventuallyAIGHHT, EventuallyHYPAAA and EventuallyCALMOS. We are capable of building many different things and different genres and can be very flexible towards what your requirements are. We have almost 2 years experience building for servers and have established good relations with many servers.
If you would like to hire us, contact us on Skype:

samdaniels6569

To view examples of our previous builds, visit this link:
eventuallyendgame.imgur.com

Looking Forward To It
Thank You
EventuallyCALMOS
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Puddleglum
04/02/2014 11:50 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
Oh and if you two team up bob and Eventually, that's fine also. Plenty of work to do!
Puddleglum
04/02/2014 11:48 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
Wow lovely work. We have set up a new server and have one pro builder who works with a build team. I've got a dedicated server with tons of space and ram and have advertised before to offer it to a build team to make a home on. I just want to see people enjoying it. So please feel free to visit us at themagicapple.org
We have just joined forces with bsbnetwork.com in the UK and our website is in theirs as their official MC provider. I'm promoting now; my speciality is in creating WICKED mobarenas; I'm an expert at configuring them but I'm no great builder. And we could do with new spawns on some worlds. I can imagine the fabulous arenas you could make; I could then use the mounted classes and magic spells in with the arenas. We want a pet training arena too for MyPets. We have great plans but need help to build it. Please feel free to make a home there and welcome! I'll rank you guys appropriately. Ask for Buga on there. If the staff ask why you are asking for me (they are v protective!) just say it's about the build team I invited on PMC. Oh btw the website is at bsbnetwork.com/mahome
anonpmc1368044
04/02/2014 10:05 pm
[deleted]
EventuallyCALMOS
03/24/2014 6:29 pm
*Bump*
TedTheTechie
03/20/2014 11:45 pm
Level 49 : Master Technomancer
I've added you on skype.
MomoMomiji
03/20/2014 11:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
Fantastic! However, I'm more of the type for a simple, sheik build for spawns; any examples of those things? Or do you guys specialize in mega-build spawns only.
Xerotherm1c
03/20/2014 11:34 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
I'm sure they could do those, but for big name servers, the general rule is go big or go home...
EventuallyCALMOS
03/21/2014 8:19 am
Yea haha true. The Dome Spawn isn't very big. Its one of our smaller builds Xslare
Xerotherm1c
03/20/2014 11:08 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Those are some awesome spawns. I may just have to hire you guys in the future
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome