🏦 Project: Modern Metropolis Suggestions And Ideas 🏦

SatoshiHikari's Avatar SatoshiHikari • 1/8/24 5:33 pm
4 emeralds 110 4
1/8/2024 6:52 pm
SatoshiHikari's Avatar SatoshiHikari
welcome to the official development page for project: modern metropolis a new city map by SatoshiHikari coming mid summer 2024 this will be the official page for giving building ideas and tips for the project as well as just encouragement but please keep all suggestions family friendly and no nsfw please
https://i.imgur.com/oYIxPYH.png
SatoshiHikari
Level 37 : Artisan Explorer Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ScotsMiser
• 01/08/2024 5:49 pm
• Level 40 : Master Miner
Any constraints you've desided on?

Climate [​Oslo looks different from Sao Pualo]

Major water feature [​Ocean / port / one or more large rivers.]

Time period [​Based on the pic I'd guess ~1960 forward]

Local geography [​centered on a hill/mountain is going to be different than in a bowl of hills/mountains]
SatoshiHikari
• 01/08/2024 6:05 pm
He/Him • Level 37 : Artisan Explorer Droid
well the street lights are designed more like the golden era of america with more modernistic looking designs
ScotsMiser
• 01/08/2024 6:31 pm
• Level 40 : Master Miner
I was going largely by the tarmac / blacktop paving (I don't recall seeing this much before ~1960) and attached garages… but that probably varies by area of country as well. (Surprisingly large number of older style street lamps show up in newer developments as well.)

What time frame are you interested in doing?
(As a side note, what sort of history of the city are you envisioning? [Pheonix has far less old construction/neighborhoods than does Boston])

Pardon for all the questions, but I find it hard to come up with concrete suggestons without an idea about where the overall theme is going…
SatoshiHikari
• 01/08/2024 6:52 pm
He/Him • Level 37 : Artisan Explorer Droid
the theme is early 2000s architecture with houses designed after that era and roads and lighting designed after it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome