Skyrim-Based Adventure Map (Custom NPCs) Feedback Please

EsvDefcon's Avatar EsvDefcon8/4/13 7:17 am
1 emeralds 1.8k
Welcome to Thyruul!

Based very heavily on Skyrim, Thyruul revisits the game with an exciting twist; everything is built upon hundreds of floating islands! With the use of over 20 mods, Thyruul gives you an exciting playground to change to your liking through your own actions; with some very advanced use of the Custom NPCs mod, Thyruul allows players to change their standing with over 30 factions in the Thyruul universe, through many amazing quests, which will take you through populated cities, to the heart of an active Sky-Volcano. Although it is still in the very early stages of development, over 20 islands are currently in-game, with even more quests than the number of islands. There are currently around 50 interactive NPCs in the game world, who are available for the player to have lengthy conversations with, provided that they have my modpack installed. The early preview release of my adventure map will be available tonight, but please take your time to have a quick look through the photos, and tell me what you think!

Official Page For Thyruul: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/thyruul--a-skyrim-rpg-adventure-map-wip/

Get The Texture Pack Here: http://adf.ly/TPUl3

Hoping to see you again in a few days,

EsvDefcon.
Additional Details
Thyruul Pre-Alpha will be released on Saturday, if everything goes according to plan, and it will be available for everyone to download! However, you can apply for a place on the Pre-Alpha testing team, and you will get a special mention on the Thyruul Page, plus the Thyruul Wiki, and you will also be able to request your own NPC, complete with their own quests, who you get to design; their name, their stats, their job, their skin... everything! To apply for the Pre-Alpha Testing Team, simply send me a PM, or you can just leave a comment on this page, and I will get back to you very soon. If you are on the Testing Team, then you are guaranteed your own NPC, with their own quest, and custom Weapons, Armour, and Items!

I hope that you will join the team,

EsvDefcon.

Please visit my official page, and tell me what you think! I really appreciate any feedback!
EsvDefcon
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Programmer