Spartan Kombat

creepershark77's Avatar creepershark774/3/14 6:44 pm
1 emeralds 206 3
4/6/2014 1:06 pm
creepershark77's Avatar creepershark77
Check out this awesome minigame I made! The quality in design is not as good as podcrash, but I think that I did a pretty good job, and the gameplay is better and doesn't require as many players as my other minigames, so just give it a try and tell me what you think. Link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/spartan-kombat/
creepershark77
Level 36 : Artisan Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

creepershark77
04/06/2014 1:06 pm
Bump
IDKCharlie
04/03/2014 6:57 pm
Level 25 : Expert Archer
Based off the description of it, it sounds like a basic PvP. Fight until you're the last one left. Unique map, but other than that, pretty much classic PvP. I recommend changing something up a bit, like using a MC Edit filter or some redstone stuff. Make it unique as a whole. Just a recommendation. And again, I only read the description. If there is more behind it and it's not just basic PvP (example: if it uses "effects", I wouldn't consider it basic PvP. If it's regular, classic Minecraft combat then it's basic PvP), then you should make a more detailed description. Good luck with your Minecraft stuff
creepershark77
04/03/2014 7:16 pm
Oh there are effects all right, and a way to not allow anyone to teleport into the arena in advance!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome