Statues of People

Gamercangame's Avatar Gamercangame1/9/14 11:47 pm
1 emeralds 159 2
1/10/2014 11:40 am
Gamercangame's Avatar Gamercangame
I know probably a bunch a people have done like this but i don't really care so leave me your skins from the front back and sides and i will build a statue of you but not completely sure if i should post this here or somewhere else im sorta new to forums because i really just download games play them and watch youtube videos... so im just assuming this is the right place
Gamercangame
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/09/2014 11:49 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
ThaumasTheIceBeing
If you want to build these quicker, Sethbling has a player statue MCEdit filter. Just saying, if you want to try this out. I used it once and it generated a good-looking statue of my skin, all at a 1:1 scale in about 5 seconds. If you want to build them by hand though, that's cool, building by hand is probably better anyways.

Anyways, my username is TheSpiderCat. I switch skins alot so I don't know if you'd want to build a statue of me.
01/10/2014 11:40 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Gamercangame
I will build a statue of anyone who says something i would need screen shots though of the skins so i can know what they look like unless you or someone else knows of a program that lets me look at other players skins. I will build them by hand because when i'm done i know i will have accomplished something myself and not by using a program and when i get maybe.... 25 statues i might give out a download link and i have something else in mind for the statues
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome