The Madness Medley Cinematic

MCPM's Avatar MCPM10/10/13 4:09 pm
10/12/2013 7:36 am
MCPM's Avatar MCPM

Is my first properly made cinematic! Hope you guys check it out and like it. It is for our entry for the Rollercoaster Competition; what we have shown in the video is a glimpse of what we have done for this build, we have worked very hard on it and would be so happy if you guys liked the effort we have put in!
MCPM
Level 46 : Master Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MCPM
10/12/2013 7:36 am
Now there's a video of the POV riding it - - [yt]qKxOoo-i_cQ[/yt]
usa
10/10/2013 6:40 pm
Level 45 : Master Engineer
Pretty cool, nice to see another person like myself who likes to sync the video to the music. You did a good job. I'd like to learn something from you however:
How did you get the revolving camera effect? Did you do it by hand? What technique did you use?
Again, awesome job.
MCPM
10/10/2013 6:46 pm
I used a mod called Camera Studio Mod; it only requires a forge download to run it and is so simple to learn.

Just chuck it into Google and it will come up top comments, if in doubt - it is hosted by MineCraftForum(.net)

I can't stand NOT syncing it to the music, to me it is essential to make the video connect to the feel or theme that you're trying to pull off.

Thanks for checking it out and showing support! Most appreciated
MCPM
10/10/2013 6:19 pm
Shaders make default look incredible o3o
shirkamisamyogai
10/10/2013 6:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Little_Hedgehog
MCPM
[yt]Wt9mowcPvj0[/yt]

Is my first properly made cinematic! Hope you guys check it out and like it. It is for our entry for the Rollercoaster Competition; what we have shown in the video is a glimpse of what we have done for this build, we have worked very hard on it and would be so happy if you guys liked the effort we have put in!

No offence but in the rules it said no texturepacks

Are you hung up about wool?
What in that video is not the default texture?
Matty_muffin69
10/10/2013 5:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Little_Hedgehog
MCPM
[yt]Wt9mowcPvj0[/yt]

Default textures, look up minecraft shaders, the rules say they are allowed <<33333 xxx
vinno2
10/10/2013 5:53 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Little_Hedgehog
MCPM
[yt]Wt9mowcPvj0[/yt]

it looks so good it is unbelievable it is vanilla texturepack
MCPM
10/10/2013 5:51 pm
Little_Hedgehog
MCPM
[yt]Wt9mowcPvj0[/yt]

No offence but it's default texture pack
cllerj
10/10/2013 5:45 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
Amazing job!
MCPM
10/10/2013 5:51 pm
Thanks for the support!
Little_Hedgehog
10/10/2013 5:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
MCPM
[yt]Wt9mowcPvj0[/yt]

ImaLittleCreeper
10/10/2013 5:23 pm
Level 44 : Master Wolf Whisperer
I like it! Love the song!
aboveordinary
10/10/2013 4:34 pm
Level 43 : Master Engineer
That was a really cool video! The build looked pleasantly creepy
MCPM
10/10/2013 5:19 pm