Would You download this if I uploaded it?

mousedar's Avatar mousedar3/30/14 8:09 pm
3/30/2014 9:37 pm
TofuTown's Avatar TofuTown
I just finished building a log cabin and wanted to know if I uploaded it if you would download it.If you wouldn't download it tell me why.Your feedback is highly appreciated
pictures

Thanks for looking
-Mousedar
mousedar
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2014 9:37 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
TofuTown
This made me laugh. (That sounded rude) But in all seriousness, if you compare your build and an average build on PMC (Something that has 30+ downloads) then it's good/okay. Don't make things that take 5 minutes to build and say to people if they would download it.
03/30/2014 9:16 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
disnut
It's nice, but I would not download it because I could build one myself. For your first time, it's pretty good I guess, but when you look at better building teams, like Sunfury or something, this looks pretty small. I'm not that good a builder, but I could give you some tips if you'd like, just message me. (BTW, art is a skill that anyone can learn with enough practice, if you really want to build cooler stuff, look at someone else's log cabin, and see what they did that you didn't, then try to improve your own by memory.)
03/30/2014 9:32 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
Gatthekid
^This. I used to be a terrible builder. But I built soooo many things and studied so many builds that I've actually become pretty good. I've built stuff for servers and everything.
03/30/2014 8:38 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Scribe
Jiloacom
Sorry, it doesn't really look that good. It's just bland and basic. I wouldn't download it.
03/30/2014 8:55 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Same.

It's a cool concept, though, with the wood blocks sticking out, giving it that log home feeling. I just wouldn't download it (I don't really download worlds anyways, tbh, unless they're good and simple for my survival world.)
03/30/2014 9:10 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
Gatthekid
Ditto. I only download adventure/parkour maps.
03/30/2014 8:18 pm
Level 1 : New Farmer
Relyh
I wouldn't. Sorry, but it's pretty flat and basic. Nothing really screaming at me to download it.
03/30/2014 8:19 pm
mousedar
this is because this is my first time not building something modern
03/30/2014 8:55 pm
Level 23 : Expert Modder
some1epic123
Then you need to practice and improve your skills before uploading.
03/30/2014 8:15 pm
mousedar
mousedarI just finished building a log cabin and wanted to know if I uploaded it if you would download it.If you wouldn't download it tell me why.Your feedback is highly appreciated
pictures
http://imgur.com/Pz3gQw0
http://imgur.com/OXFCieB
http://imgur.com/1kWRORM
Thanks for looking
-Mousedar
fixed
03/30/2014 8:14 pm
mousedar
ok i will fix it
03/30/2014 8:12 pm
Level 46 : Master Pixel Painter
LetsPlay2D
I can't even see the images o_o
Fix that please.
03/30/2014 8:10 pm
mousedar
mousedarI just finished building a log cabin and wanted to know if I uploaded it if you would download it.If you wouldn't download it tell me why.Your feedback is highly appreciated
pictures

Thanks for looking
-Mousedar

You will need to open the images in a new tab
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome