1

Help Modeling Itemsnew_releases

coderbread932 •6/10/23 11:07 am
•
203
•
7/23/2023 8:38 am
Hi, I'm @coderman932 . I've been making a Minecraft Java 1.19 Mod called Copper's Additions. I've been making some new models recently but I was wondering, how do you change the rotation and position of a players limbs, specifically arms, when holding a custom item? If anyone could help, that would be great.
Posted by
coderbread932
Level 38 : Artisan Crewmate
65

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Useott
• 07/23/2023 8:38 am
• Level 58 : Grandmaster Programmer
From what i know, you can't without mods
2
Haunted14
• 07/11/2023 9:43 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Archer
From what I know of modelling - this question belongs in the mod community. In blockbench, you can pose the arm to look at your model differently - but this doesn't affect anything in-game. You'll have to ask someone who knows mods.
3

Welcome