Bored Games Needs Your Help!

TwinSouls's Avatar TwinSouls3/8/15 4:41 am
1 emeralds 447 3
3/21/2015 6:23 am
Rizky Pramudya's Avatar Rizky Pramudya
Hey guys Dakkon here!(No Sethbling reference intended.) I need some help from you guys! I am stumped on what needs to be done on Bored Games and would love some help from the community. As far as my trouble goes, It is mainly with the levels, what new games I should try to make, ideas for class abilities, 3D modeling, and some redstone/command block work... Quite a bit, am I right? For redstone/commands I would say that I need help with making a wand that would actually fire a magical beam when the user right clicks and said beam actually doing damage to the mob. I would also need some ideas on how to do a whole special bow ability, so that when they shot and arrow after activating it, that arrow would have special properties. For 3D modeling, I am just really bad and need more practice, but want special models for some of the items, and I'm wondering if anyone could do that for me. As far a suggestions go, what abilities should the classes have, what levels should I make, and what other games would you like me to try and make? For the levels, you can feel free to send me a level you made, or just post the link in the chat below; just make sure it isn't to big. Thanks everyone!
TwinSouls
Level 20 : Expert Artist