Conquest Hardpoints

Kodraak's Avatar Kodraak8/10/14 4:52 pm
1 emeralds 331 2
8/12/2014 12:20 am
DaSquyd's Avatar DaSquyd
The name doesn't make sense to most of you, but I want this idea made. I am making a Minecraft Conquest that will have 3 hardpoints (Aplha, Bravo and Charlie). and I need to know if there's a way to have a setup for a point that'll do the following:

- When the player is on a pressure plate, it'll activate a timer that when it reaches 0, then it'll change the blocks to the teams color.

- When the player gets off the pressure plate, it'll reset the timer.

- it'll say to everyone, "(Team) is catching Alpha/Bravo/Charlie!" when that team player is on the pressure plate.

- after the team controls the Hardpoint, the white blocks will change to the team color.

- The other team can take back control by getting to the Hardpoint, and hitting a lever and waiting for a period of time to try to take control.

If you can get something similar to that idea that I posted here, that'll be awesome.
Kodraak
Level 27 : Expert Architect