Kill points system

SodaSpartan's Avatar SodaSpartan11/6/16 2:46 am
1 emeralds 2.1k 3
11/6/2016 6:08 pm
SodaSpartan's Avatar SodaSpartan
How would I set up command blocks in a way that when a player kills a mosters they get its respective points? And have the points show up for each player on a scoreboard. And maybe if possible use said points as a currency in a command block shop.

Examples below:

Zombie & Skelly = .2
Creeper & Spider = .5
Enerman = 2
Wither Skelly = 5
Ect

Thanks!
SodaSpartan
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/06/2016 6:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
SodaSpartan
Thanks guys Ill try that out when I get a chance
11/06/2016 1:33 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
Bertiecrafter
To add to above answer:
1.11 does have seperate entity IDs. That means that you would be able to have a scoreboard for both skeletons and wither skeletons.

In the last 2 commands in the message, change the number in the first command to whatever value you want. E.g zombies would be 2 (because you can only use whole numbers AND because of that, enderman would be 20)

Make sure to keep the second command at 1, since that simply causes the first command to run for each kill.
11/06/2016 8:30 am
Level 23 : Expert Engineer
Heklo
This wouldn't be too hard to do, just a few commands here. The first one is this:
Click to reveal
/scoreboard objectives add points dummy

This creates a points score, consisting of the players total points.

Next what you will do is add other objectives for each mob you want to give points for killing.

Click to reveal
/scoreboard objectives add killZombie stat.killEntity.Zombie
/scoreboard objectives add killSkeleton stat.killEntity.Skeleton
/scoreboard objectives add killCreeper stat.killEntity.Creeper
/scoreboard objectives add killSpider stat.killEntity.Spider
/scoreboard objectives add killEnderman stat.killEntity.Enderman

Unfortunately there is no way to add points for wither skeletons as they count as skeleton mobs.

From here, all your objectives are created. Now you use the following commands in command blocks:
Click to reveal
/scoreboard players add @a[score_killZombie_min=1] points 1
/scoreboard players remove @a[score_killZombie_min=1] killZombie 1

The first command has to be a repeat command block, and the second command should be a chain command block attached to it, both of them always active.

Repeat these 2 commands but with all the other mobs, selecting the amount of points you want to give them for each one. The example I provided gives a player 1 point for killing a zombie, than removes their zombie kills so as not to repeat giving them a point.

Let me know if anything is unclear, hope I helped
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome