Redstone In A Box: Water Removal System!

BrokenBones623's Avatar BrokenBones6236/27/18 6:09 pm
2 emeralds 295 2
7/4/2018 4:00 am
BrokenBones623's Avatar BrokenBones623
Whats up everyone, BrokenBones623 here and today I'm showing off my Water Removal System! It clears out oceans in minutes! Hope this helps all of you in your survival worlds. Be sure to share, like, & subscribe, and hit the notification bell! I'm BrokenBones623, and thanks for watching.

youtu.be/GbOV6crf7A8
BrokenBones623
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2018 1:33 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
This is a very interesting system. I still haven't made up my mind yet if you guys used some trickery somewhere or not (note: that's on me, not you!) but I can say that one way or the other that this is an impressive project.

I definitely like what I'm seeing here. And good thinking too: 'scrape' the source blocks "off the top" and you'll end up with a dry basin, simple as that.

Just an idea... maybe you should consider putting this up as an individual project. You know: single player world, plenty of references "back home" and basically the starting position of the project. Just a wild idea 8)

Even so, I saved the video for now and I'll probably try to re-create your setup this weekend with a friend of mine. We'll see where it goes from there.
07/04/2018 4:00 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
BrokenBones623
Wow! Thanks so much! No trickery here lol, but you should check out my lets play series KRU5TY KRAFT. I host my own 24/7 PS4 server with my friends: The Krusty Krew! Come check us out and thanks for commenting.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome