/testforblock help

Brennen3828's Avatar Brennen382812/11/13 9:30 pm
1 emeralds 880 3
12/12/2013 5:28 pm
Jmal116's Avatar Jmal116
I am currently making a map that involves the command /testforblock through command blocks. In my map people find a certain block, if they find it, they break it and they gain a point. So i put the command /testforblock <x y z> <blockid> in a command block, i connected a clock. and inverted the signal at the end. But the /testforblock command seems it cant find that block and I am sure that it is the right block id and the right coordinates. So When i typed the command by chat it gave me the message "Can't find block that is outside the world" But there is only one world here. But the command block is pretty far away from the block. I decided to load the chunks between the two that didnt work either. It only works when I type the command that is right next to the block? Is there a way I can leave it as it is, or I have to bring my whole clock system (registering 45 blocks) D= to where the block is?
Brennen3828
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer