Elder Scrolls Forum RP Applications!

eaPiniM's Avatar eaPiniM7/30/12 12:10 pm
10/21/2012 9:43 pm
Afeaturedmovie's Avatar Afeaturedmovie
Story: Tamriel was coping fine, the Aldmeri Dominion (Wood Elves, High Elves and Khajiit) were ruling all of the Provinces. But the Nords, Argonians, Dark Elves, Bretons, Imperials, Redguards and Orcs took a stand. They attacked Elsweyr and Valenwood, burning all the villages and forests. Now they plan to come to Summerset Isle, the home of the High Elves, they plan to take over, but the Dominion know. They are preparing as the others speak. Now It's your turn to either take over, or keep the Isle with it's current rulers...

Application:
Character Name (Must be a name that fits your race. E.g. I don't want any Argonians called Bob):
Character Faction (Aldmeri Dominion or The Rebbelion):
Character Race (Snow Elves and Dwarves don't exist in this time!):
Character Sex:
Character Looks Description:
Character Backstory (Optional):
Character Personality:
Character Age:
Equipment:
Perks (7):

My App's (I have a few characters in this) -

Character Name: Eraamion
Character Faction: Aldmeri Dominion (Leader)
Character Race: High Elf
Character Sex: Male
Character Looks Description: Tall, Fair haired, Blue eyes.
Character Personality: Evil, Good leader, Hatred for a lot of people, Not nice to talk to.
Character Age: 30
Equipment: Thalmor Robes, Destruction spells, Iron dagger.
Perks: Destruction Magic, Restoration Magic.

Character Name: Dantae Wolfe
Character Faction: None (She's a mercenary)
Character Race: Nord
Character Sex: Female
Character Looks Description: Blond hair, red eyes, Wears a hood.
Character Personality: Evil, Work's alone, hardly talks.
Character Age: 24
Equipment: Leather armour, Long bow, 2 Glass daggers.
Perks: Sneak, One-handed, Archery, Light Armour.

Character Name: Arthur Lyhth
Character Faction: None (He's a Necromancer who watches over Summerset Isle in his tower, he's also a Lich so he's hard to kill.)
Character Race: Breton (As a Lich)
Character Looks Description: (There's kinda no way to describe a Lich because he's a skeleton so...) http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1241&bih=606&tbm=isch&tbnid=1y6WeXZkL2wZXM:&imgrefurl=http://udoncrew.deviantart.com/art/DnD4e-Lich-87869762&docid=5iVUWsvo8RGJhM&imgurl=http://www.deviantart.com/download/87869762/D_D4th__Lich_by_UdonCrew.jpg&w=769&h=1200&ei=1-AWUPfKIomztAaf34GQBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=324&vpy=130&dur=129&hovh=281&hovw=180&tx=102&ty=115&sig=103215228331962668172&page=1&tbnh=113&tbnw=69&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:119
Character Personality: Neutral, Calm.
Character Age: 1,425
Equipment: Conjuration Spells, Enchanted black hooded robes.
Perks: Conjuration Magic, Enchanting.

Thread if you've been accepted: http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/elder-scrolls-actual-thread-t129886.html

RULES -

1. No OP characters
2. No god-modding
3. Try not to swear

GO!

(Btw, Dragonborn doesn't exist in this time and the Gates of Oblivion have been closed forever).
eaPiniM
Level 22 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/21/2012 9:43 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Afeaturedmovie
Character Name (Must be a name that fits your race. E.g. I don't want any Argonians called Bob): Walks-In-Shadows
Character Faction (Aldmeri Dominion or The Rebbelion): Rebbelion
Character Race (Snow Elves and Dwarves don't exist in this time!): Argonian
Character Looks Description: slightly teal scales, blue head-feathers, scar on the left side of his snout.
Character Back story (Optional): after being chased out by his own family (got into to too much trouble, being born under the sign of the shadow) he went to Cyrodill, had a good time, but got thrown in prison, where he aquired his favorite sword Fo, broke out, started on his way to skyrim, heard about the dominion making its way to summerset isle, thought it was a good way to try and turn his life around....or did he??
Character Personality: energetic, sociable, usually keeps himself busy by sharpening his prized sword and dagger, and an imperial sword with frost enchantment, did it himself)
Character Age: 22
Equipment: Tuz (glass dagger which is draconic for blade), Fo, (draconic for frost) and his dragonbone bow (bought it from a kajhiit caravan). armor includes his ring that he managed to keep hidden from the guards all the time, enchanted with fortify archery. he usually has a cloak of some sort, usually enchanted with fortify sneak, some glass boots, for curb stomping people lol. a circlet, from a childhood crush and usually a set of gloves wit hfortify one-handed.
Perks (7): mostly one-handed, light armor, archery, enchanting, and sneak.
hope that is good enough
08/04/2012 8:41 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
Zemor
Name: Bronjor
Faction: Rebellion
Race: Nord
Sex: Male
Looks Description::
Click to reveal

Backstory:: Bronjor was raised in a small nordic village in the province of skyrim, and lived in a state of peace. When he was near the age of 9, a local bandit clan attacked the village, burning it to the ground.
His mother and father were killed when their cottage collapsed, but luckily Bronjor was able to escape with a group of hunters who found him in the rubble.
The hunters eventually found their way to Whiterun, and the boy grew up there. He was employed as a blacksmith assistant, and made decent pay when he became old enough for a job.
When he heard of the attacks on Elseweyr, he immediately enlisted in the ranks of the rebellion. He now lies in wait at his legion's camp, and awaits the next attack against the Aldmeri Dominion.

Character Personality: Short-tempered, and hates magic. Slightly antisocial.
Character Age: 28
Equipment: Nordic greatsword, whom he was given it by the hunter group. He also wears a set of iron-plated armor.
Perks:Specializes in two-handed weapons, and always wears heavy armor. Sometimes practices archery.
08/04/2012 8:27 pm
Zemor
I'm going to redo my app, as I never really did a backstory for my other character.
08/04/2012 8:18 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
The Imperials no longer exist, and elf is not a race, mayhaps you mean Wood Elf? Or High Elf?
08/04/2012 6:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Blokroq

Character Name: Garrent
Character Faction (Imperial)
Character Race (Elf)
Character Sex: Man
Character Looks Description: Elf Has long Ears Usually Wears Archer's Robe's And Carrys Around a Bow and Thick iron Sword
Character Backstory (Optional):Garrent Was Alone the only child who grew up without Parents
Character Personality: Nice, Loyal, Person you Can Trust
Character Age: 14
Equipment: Iron Sword ,Bow,Arrows

Character Name: Farrell
Character Faction (Rebels)
Character Race (Orc)
Character Sex: Man
Character Looks Description: Thick Shubby Green Face with Tusks Coming out
Character Backstory (Optional): Born in a Small Village and Kept Trained By his Father to Grow up to Be one Big Warrior.
Character Personality: Shy, Angry, etc.
Character Age: 27
Equipment: Backpack, Iron Armor, Stone Sword, Bow, Arrows

Character Name: Crystal
Character Faction (Imperial)
Character Race (Elf)
Character Sex: Girl
Character Looks Description: Elf Has long Ears Usually Wears a Robe and is Clean
Character Backstory (Optional)Trained by Her Father to Wield to Be an Deadly Killer but you do not Expect it out of her.
Character Personality: Nice, Trained to Kill
Character Age: 19
Equipment: Wooden Sword, Bow, Arrow's
08/04/2012 1:35 pm
eaPiniM
I'll ask a mod to move this, and every other RP I do the OOC will be in Everything Else.
08/04/2012 1:32 pm
Clue
Also, Mini Pea, I would advise putting an OoC in Everything Else, or PMing a mod to move this one, or something.
08/04/2012 6:18 am
eaPiniM
Character Name: Baron Agariga
Character Faction: Outlawed from Alinor, but devoted to the Thalmor.
Character Race: Igma
Spoiler

Character Backstory: Soon.
Character Personality: Rather drawn from others, preferring seclusion. He is very well mannered, but has a certain sense about him, that implies that those he speaks to are inferior.
Character Age: 43
Equipment: A thick woolen cape, for traveling, and a decorative cape, for other situations. He also possess a cap and an odd rapier, created from black iron, with ruins of Dragonish upon them. He claims to have found it when he discovered the dragonling.
Perks: He is particularly adept at fluid combat and the wearing of light armors.

Accepted
08/03/2012 10:32 pm
Clue
Character Name: Baron Agariga
Character Faction: Outlawed from Alinor, but devoted to the Thalmor.
Character Race: Igma
Click to reveal

Character Backstory: Baron Agariga was a member of a small group of Igma that dwelt upon the coast of Alinor. He was the scavenger of the group, and often was seen combing the beach, looking for items of interest. One day, as he was searching, he discovered a cave, and inside this cave, was a reptilian skeleton, grasping a strange rapier, of the blackest of medals, with ancient runes upon it's blade. Agariga, intrigued, he grasped it and picked it up. Upon doing so, there was a blinding flash of light, and, afterwards, Agariga felt quite different. He pondered leaving the cave, but instead he went on. At the end of the cave was a nest of rocks and cracked shells, and one egg. He picked up the egg, disappointed, and went to home. Later, as he awoke the next day, the village was abandoned and burnt, and flying about, was a Dragonling. The Dragonling, instead of attacking, clearly felt attached to Agariga. Agariga then self exiled himself for likely causing the death of his comrades, and left Alinor, and purchased passage for the mainland, taking the Dragonling with him.
Character Personality: Rather drawn from others, preferring seclusion. He is very well mannered, but has a certain sense about him, that implies that those he speaks to are inferior.
Character Age: 43
Equipment: A thick woolen cape, for traveling, and a decorative cape, for other situations. He also possess a cap and an odd rapier, created from black iron, with ruins of Dragonish upon them. He claims to have found it when he discovered the dragonling.
Perks: He is particularly adept at fluid combat and the wearing of light armors.
08/03/2012 6:30 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
Where is th thread link? Please?
08/03/2012 6:29 pm
Level 21 : Expert Mage
robotmonkey10
This is the first RP I joined when it began
08/03/2012 6:29 pm
eaPiniM
The threads up! RP!
08/03/2012 6:28 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
liam193
Now for anyone who gives me a contract its a strict gold count depending on the importance of the target.
08/03/2012 6:27 pm
_LoveBunny_
Yay! Mini party!
08/03/2012 6:25 pm
eaPiniM
I'll make the thread now.
08/03/2012 6:24 pm
eaPiniM
Look's good!
08/03/2012 6:21 pm
_LoveBunny_
Finished my app, page 2 bottom of le page.
08/03/2012 6:14 pm
Level 21 : Expert Mage
robotmonkey10
Edited my app and may make a werewolf one later
08/03/2012 6:04 pm
Zemor
Well, I'm going to edit in all the new stuff as soon as I have time.
08/03/2012 6:01 pm
Clue
Skyrim is most certainly not the best one. I felt that it had a few more plot holes than the others, it was quite buggy, and dragons were not balanced enemies. They are 10x harder on melee characters than ranged characters. For such a common and major enemy, it should not be so.
Also, backstory should not be optional. Arc does not have a valid argument with her "around the campfire" argument. You see, as a backstory is OoC knowledge, you can still tell other characters about it IC around "a campfire", if you so wish. Also, backstory put in side an app is rarely the full story, leaving a lot of room for fleshing it out IC.
08/03/2012 5:55 pm
eaPiniM
One more thing, Lycanthropy and Vampirism is in, but remember to RP being weak in the day if you've contracted Vampirism.
08/03/2012 5:53 pm
liam193
Edited mine.
08/03/2012 5:47 pm
eaPiniM
Perks and equipment are now in, change your apps so it has them!
08/03/2012 5:37 pm
_LoveBunny_
Yes It is, however if you are a true lover of Elder scrolls you would miss the original heart it had, they have removed so much from each game that comes out... I miss the time of Daggerfall and Morrowind.
08/03/2012 5:35 pm
liam193
Skyrims the best one!!
08/03/2012 5:33 pm
_LoveBunny_
Yes, please do add it :3 Also, perks It doesnt have to be big only just a small part where they canlist up to 7 skills which they train in (7 Has always been the elder scrolls amount until skyrim came out -_-)
08/03/2012 5:30 pm
liam193
And maybe you should add a weapon/equipment in the app so we know what they use.
08/03/2012 5:29 pm
eaPiniM
Arc, your accepted.
08/03/2012 5:28 pm
_LoveBunny_
EDIT: nothing was ever written here...
Zemor
To get it in the last 20 posts it should go in everything else, but the actual RP thread should be in forum games. I'm going to go play some TF2, will make backstory when I get back.
liam193
Everything else.^
08/03/2012 5:27 pm
eaPiniM
Yeah, it'll be better with 5 or 6.

I... *Breathes out and gulps then whispers* Acshepturd..?

Yes.

Name: Baldur
Faction: Rebellion.
Character Sex: Male.
Spoiler

Character Personality: Short-tempered, often shows anger towards magic users, and sees nords as the superior race.
Character Age: 29.

EDIT: Also, you should add a backstory part.

Accepted
I'll put backstory now.

Oh, and the reason you haven't seen many applicants is because you put this in Forum Games.

WHere's it go?
08/03/2012 5:26 pm
liam193
I miscalculated its not pizza time yet.
08/03/2012 5:26 pm
Zemor
True arc, but without a backstory there would be plot holes.
08/03/2012 5:25 pm
_LoveBunny_
Backstory should be optional because my char holds in her feelings alot and I find it nice to be sitting around a campfire somewhere talking about eachother's past. :3
08/03/2012 5:22 pm
Zemor
Oh, and the reason you haven't seen many applicants is because you put this in Forum Games.
08/03/2012 5:22 pm
liam193
PIZZA TIME BRB!!!!
08/03/2012 5:21 pm
Clue
Yes, you should, and even if you do not, I shall include one.
08/03/2012 5:20 pm
Zemor
Name: Baldur
Faction: Rebellion.
Character Sex: Male.
Click to reveal

Character Personality: Short-tempered, often shows anger towards magic users, and sees nords as the superior race.
Character Age: 29.

EDIT: Also, you should add a backstory part.
08/03/2012 5:19 pm
_LoveBunny_
Cool, thanks Mini for taking the time to read about the Chimer just because of my app, anyway am I... *Breathes out and gulps then whispers* Acshepturd..?
08/03/2012 5:19 pm
liam193
we have 3.
08/03/2012 5:18 pm
eaPiniM
I'll make it when a couple more people join, I know at least 2 are joining.
08/03/2012 5:17 pm
liam193
Make the thread.
08/03/2012 5:16 pm
eaPiniM
They do? I need to read about them more... Never knew about them. *Reads about them* Okay, your with the Dominion.
08/03/2012 5:15 pm
liam193
mini am i accepted?
08/03/2012 5:16 pm
eaPiniM
Yep.
08/03/2012 5:14 pm
_LoveBunny_
Chimer's serve the Aldmeri Dominion.
08/03/2012 5:14 pm
eaPiniM
Yeah, for a Dark Elf you'd have to be with the rebels... Unless your a traitor to the rebels helping the Dominion!
08/03/2012 5:12 pm
liam193
The dark elves are with the rebels.^
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome