Pure Black Skies (IC)

Minecraftassassin's Avatar Minecraftassassin4/16/13 9:29 pm
6/1/2013 11:25 am
amazingvenom11's Avatar amazingvenom11
Pure Black Skies

How long ago was it? Twelve, or thirteen years now? It has been so very long now; I don’t think even the best of us remember what it looked like. The sky has been dark forever now, pure black, no moon; everything has gone to hell since then. The undead were the first to rise. Zombies, ghouls, long dead skeletons. Then came the vampires to feed on what humans were left. They were always here, the werewolves, this new night brought power to them though. They found control over themselves able to use their strength to crush those who stood in their way. There are still the few humans who still live though, normally harvested. Fewer still there are reengaged batches of humans who aren’t used for harvest. All sides are at war each having their own leaders. The undead had the necromancers, the ones who raised them. The vampires have the elder ones, the original vampires who, it seems, simply floated into existence. Finally the werewolves had the lycans, the ones whose family had survived so many generations they became able to shift back and forth between human and werewolf at will. The humans that remained didn't have any leaders just those who had a job to do. Of course there are the renegades, the few who do not follow the normal rules of this new world. They are the ones the rest hate the most, they are us. Now every moment of every day we look up and see the pure black skies.

OCC Applications here post1965454.html#p1965454

Silres enters the war room with a debate already in motion between Blackclaw, in his human form, and Isaac, "What do you mean we lost a full scouting party?" Blackclaw yelled smashing a nearby table in two. Silres put one of her hands on Blackclaw's shoulder, "What's going on here?" She asked. Isaac replied, "We lost another scouting party to the vampires today," Silres looked shocked while Isaac was as calm as ever, "Do you have a direct report from them?" She asked. Isaac went more pale than normal, "Well they were deep in the vampire territory and some unknown force attacked them," Isaac continued, "We don't really thing it was one of the elder vampires we are use to either; some new force we think," He finished. Silres's skin went a dark blue as she was furious. Blackclaw went outside, "Wait what are you doing?" Silres asked, "Going recruiting," Blackclaw replied, "Hopefully we can get some more members," He finished.
Minecraftassassin
Level 26 : Expert Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/01/2013 11:25 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
amazingvenom11
((UMM, hello>)
04/27/2013 8:07 am
amazingvenom11
"Hello?" Darok asked, he did not know if the undead could here him or not. He let our a large howl, hoping he will get a response. But his stomach began to growl. "I don't have time for this." Darok ran deeper into the forest hoping the undead could no longer find him. Darok never like it when he was followed
04/25/2013 5:09 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
As they ran Damon told them to meet him in the Glass tower as he ran ahead. He went from running to a relaxed walk in the blink of an eye when he passed through the door to his manor. He looked to the undead who served as his butler and told him to wake the rest since about half of their members were asleep in the dungeons below the castle like building. He ascended the steps and finally he looked upon the distance. His arm rose and he spin in a circle before pointing the the general direction the fight had happened in. Ok, keep someone watching the horizon and all times he thought as he put his arm back down and stood starting into the dark distance.
04/25/2013 4:48 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mystique4
((It's been a while since my last post so lets say I've eaten))

Rosa noticed most people walking outside so she went to see what was going on. She got outside, with her bow just incase, and climbed a nearby tree to get a better view. Rosa sat on a strong branch near the top of the tree and got her bow ready. While she was watching she tried to get a grasp of who was on which side, recognising faces and such. She then noticed who was in charge of the enemy. She also saw where they were going and from where she was, she could see part of the path they were taking. Rosa was not sure who to tell so she pondered on the matter for a while.
04/25/2013 1:25 am
amazingvenom11
((ok, i forgot where i am so, ill just be stranded i guess))
Darok wandered around in his wolf form thinking he maybe can find the base where Isaac and Sirlees were. He went back to the battle zone, but on his way he saw an undead , maybe 20 feet in the sky. He began to growl but since he was hungry and weak, he then grabbed his stomach and moaned. 'Who are you, undead?'
04/25/2013 8:37 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/24/2013 3:14 pm
Deth_Glitch
((A random human, the one Damon grabbed when he ran...))
04/24/2013 3:02 pm
amazingvenom11
((Which human?))
04/24/2013 12:11 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon and his force were a fair distance away. "Kill the human, then we will double back past them and back to home, this should cover out scent" he said as he cut the jugular on the human and let the blood pour across the forest floor. "If we can keep them away from our land we can focus of the Elders. If not then we will have to kill them, and no risks this time!" he said as they began to run again.
04/23/2013 2:11 pm
Deth_Glitch
((well you are doing better then some did on their first RP, also welcome to the PMC RP community! god knows we need more members! Just keep on getting better, little bit by little bit!))
04/23/2013 2:04 pm
amazingvenom11
(( ok, ill try my best to fix up my mistakes, first RP i have done )
04/23/2013 2:00 pm
Deth_Glitch
((No offence, and I didn't see your earlier post so I'm not too sure but you may have been a tad harsh. Yes it is important that you make it understandable. You don't need advanced grammar such as knowing how to use ; - and such but making it comprehensible would be good. My advise would be to write it at a level you would hand into your teacher. Also I find the *human* and *wolf* a tad annoying, You transform alot, we get who is who just do Darok to sh'orag or human to wolf. Also spelling is not the most important, make sure your words look like the words they mean and names are recognizable. In MA defense it is difficult to put this in a friendly way, I myself struggle to do so. Also, can't be bothered to use proper spelling on this so I will stick with american.. need to fix that spell check!!!!))
04/23/2013 2:18 pm
Minecraftassassin
((I'm Canadian and I do make room for a lot but he first used modern language, then that post came and I'm sorry but it was bad. I'm not going to kick someone out after three strikes five seems more fitting. Also punctuation like ; I don't really care about nor do I care about comma splices. Just need some spelling fixes I'll try to be more understanding.))
04/23/2013 1:53 pm
Minecraftassassin
((Okay Amazing, you need to learn punctuation, grammar, and spelling. I'm sorry but this is your second warning one more and I'm afraid I'll have to kick you out of this roleplay))
04/23/2013 1:23 pm
amazingvenom11
Noticing a winged undead following behind, Darok *human* transformed into Sh'orag *wolf* And grabbed him by the throat, watching the undead suffer, he asked. "who are you? What do you want, did black claw send u to kill me?HMMM? *Large howl*
04/23/2013 7:27 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/23/2013 12:06 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon was annoyed, some of his newer blood had had to run before they were too weak and would have lost their 100% survival chance. They had got some of them down but it was not enough. He was also annoyed that his attack failed. "You are messing with my forces! I don't have time for this!" he screamed as he ran past the big wolf and, after killing an enemy vampire, ran off with a human in his hands and his vampires close behind him. He handed the man to another and stopped, jumped on top of the trees and looked at the one with the bow. "I could not care less for who you are. You are weak but we are tired!" he screamed "Now begone before get in the way of my plans, I don't want to waste my energy!"
04/23/2013 1:55 am
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/23/2013 1:41 am
amazingvenom11
(( I dont know where i am, ill just say im with Isaac and the others)

Darok was in his Sh'orag *wolf* form when he arrived at the fight scene with Damon on Blackclaw. With a large howl, Sh'orag charged into battle, knocking away Damon's group of rogue vampires.Tearing apart one of them, knocking away another. he saw Blackclaw was having a struggle getting that Vampire Damon on him. Sh'orag took the inititave and threw Damon of Blackclaw. Sh'orag couldn't control his wolf. *large howl* "Back away You Vampire Vermin!' Ontop of Damon, about to end his miserable life, Sh'orag got control of his wolf. *Quiet howl* *large howl* And then Sh'orag Ran away.
04/22/2013 8:42 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/22/2013 8:20 pm
Deth_Glitch
((I would reply, have to go but I think were are further than that))
04/22/2013 7:47 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/22/2013 7:42 pm
Minecraftassassin
((Outside a little while away from the main base))
04/22/2013 7:41 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/22/2013 7:32 pm
Minecraftassassin
As Damon dove Blackclaw swiped and knocked him back, "Blood deprived?" Issac asked laughing, "I have something better than blood," He said stabbing his dagger into a vampires wrist. A few of Damon's vampires swarmed over one of the renegade werewolves and one of the vampires, "Damn it," Blackclaw muttered. kicking a vampire at least twenty feet in the air. Silres was up in a tree all the while aiming for the enemy vampire's hearts.

((Your move))
04/22/2013 6:51 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon laughed. "You think so?" he said as he gave a nod and the vampires behind him lept at the group. He drew his sword as he followed suit. He was going straight for the wolf. "I think you will find those vampires your brought are blood deprived, weak and desperate to feed!" he laughed. "Now, come 'ere boy." he said as his blade flashed up and he lunged at the werewolf. (Could you make it so, some of yours die and mine run away? leaving me alone with you three? Then I could either run.. or be captured.. Im unsure)
04/22/2013 6:19 pm
Minecraftassassin
Black claw looked at the vampires. He howled as loudly as he could then spoke, "You really think I'm alone?" He asked. A spectral arrow landed in a tree next to Damon's head. Blackclaw had a wolfish grin on now, "Silres and the rest have come now," He said. A small group appeared behind him. A few fellow wolves, Issac and his lab assistants, and Silres the banshee holding her bow. Blackclaw looked at Damon, "I think it's about even now," He laughed, "Or more on our side," Silres prepared an arrow and got ready to fire it at Damon's black heart.
04/22/2013 5:58 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon smiled and licked his lips. "I thought better of you!" he taunted as the other vampires around him looked like they were leap on the werewolf at any second. "I expected you to be smarter than to face me alone." he said with a chuckle as the corner of his lips turned up into a small smile. "Oh well, a strong wolf like you will help us get the strength we need" he said as he drew he sword and, as the others followed suit, took a step forward.
04/22/2013 5:45 pm
Minecraftassassin
Silres ran to Issac, "Issac. Blackclaw just ran we need to go after him," She said. Issac gave a concerned look, "Okay just let me grab a few people first," Issac grabbed two vampires, a human, and two wolves with them thinking that would be enough.

Blackclaw saw the vampires and run in their path, "Don't you dare touch those humans you stupid leaches," He started, "And you!" He yelled at Damon, "Don't you think I've forgotten you," He spat at him. Blackclaw stood their preparing for an attack. He smelled Issac and a few others charging to him though, Backup, He thought to himself.
04/22/2013 5:23 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon was barely holding on to his anger. "Alright, we found them near the village" he said "So we will stay at the village and make sure that they don't steal our food and then we can go hunting" he said "Whoever they are, they have at least one powerful wolf so we are going to stick together" he said as he began to run toward the village. "Make sure no one dies, if we lose someone then we find their leader, and we kill them!" he said "Run if you have to!" ((If the full army comes they will run))
04/22/2013 4:40 pm
Minecraftassassin
((I think I smell an attack coming soon))

Blackclaw stood there a moment, unsure of what to tell Silres. He stumbled upon his words for a second then just spat out, "The group was killed by a rouge vampire faction," Silres looked shocked, "What?" She began, "How could that happen we had two vampires a wolf and three humans. We gave them enough weapons to defend against almost anything," She said back shocked. Blackclaw stood there looking up in the sky, "I wasn't fast enough to save even one of them," He said. He was ready to change; anger welled up inside. He looked back to Silres, "You inform the troops..." He paused, "I need some time alone. I just lost a blood brother after all," He said quickly turning into his wolf form and running off.
04/22/2013 12:09 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon stood nobly at the door. He looked at the vampires assembled before him. "Wait!" he screamed "Where is the new blood!" He screamed as he drew he rapier and swiped it against vase, cutting it in half, in one swift movement. "I thought I saw blood on the wolf!" he said, almost growling as though he was one. "We no longer just have a threat from elders. It would seem" he said through gritted teeth "that we have a new threat. And that lot we just feasted on were their scouts!"
04/22/2013 12:09 am
Minecraftassassin
((Blackclaw is inside He can come out though))

Tired of waiting for Rosa to take her eyes of the meat Blackclaw exited the base for some air. He stood out there and smelled something odd. Silres follow close behind, "What is it Blackclaw?" She asked him. He looked around a bit and replied, "I don't know; it's a new scent after all," He finished. He was waiting for the attack and ready in his human form. Silres scanned the area and sensed an uneasy aura, "Undead defiantly," She commented.
04/21/2013 11:50 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/21/2013 11:41 pm
Minecraftassassin
((NPC would be best since Blackclaw is trying to talk to a human))
04/21/2013 11:38 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/21/2013 11:36 pm
Minecraftassassin
((PC Werewolf or NPC werewolf?))
04/21/2013 11:27 pm
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
04/21/2013 5:37 pm
Minecraftassassin
After a long time in the woods Blackclaw managed to get back just in time to see Sh'orag and Rosa talking. He walked up behind them and began speaking, "This is Darok, or Sh'orag depending on which you prefer. He is like me but younger," He smiled at Rosa, "Enjoying your time here so far?" He asked.
04/21/2013 5:24 pm
Mystique4
"It's Ros-A actually, but yes that's my name." Rosa replied. SHe took out the meat Blackckaw gave her earlier and starte to cook it. Meanwhile she took some bread and ate it while the meat was cooking. She looked over to him and asked "since you know my name, what's yours?" Her mouth started to water at the smell of the meat. This was the first she'd had in a while.
04/21/2013 3:33 pm
amazingvenom11
(if this dosent make sense im sorry, i have to go to bed in like a minute, or im off my laptop for 3 months)

Coming out of the shower, Darok noticed Rosa. *fresh meat...* Darok thought, but he held himself back. He knew he would become an outlaw to another group if he killed this human, she looked so pitiful and useless. 'Well, hello. I overheard what was happening in the shower *throws clothes on, bends down next to Rosa*, Rose Snowdon right?"
04/21/2013 3:32 pm
Deth_Glitch
((yeah just remember that most of his are fairly powerful (not OP) because they have his feeding style. So its only the more recent ones that will be easy to kill, that ok?))
04/21/2013 3:25 pm
Minecraftassassin
Deth_Glitch((Damon is going to be Pissed when he finds out his 'new blood' is dead))

((An eye for an eye I guess))

Blackclaw was ready to pursue the vampire but he though to his fallen brother. He went back to human form and knelled before the body. He uttered a small prayer and went back to his feral form. He pick up the body and ran off as fast as he could. He built a small pit of logs to surround the wolf in a small field of wolf's bane. He tilted his head down and muttered, "Rest in peace blood brother, you are with our ancestors now," He finished.
04/21/2013 3:18 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon looked at the werewolf and could tell it was most likely a generation 11. He chuckled "I am no" he spat the next word "Elder!" he sheathed his rapier. "I hold no bond with those elders!" he looked at the wolf, he smelled off "Just like you don't spend much time with the lycans.. you smell, cleaner." Damon wiped away some blood that had dribbled down his cheek with his thumb. "I suppose he was yours?" he said before running off, Damon knew when he was on equal footing and wasn't after wasting any energy on powerful werewolves. ((Damon is going to be Pissed when he finds out his 'new blood' is dead))
04/21/2013 3:07 pm
Minecraftassassin
Silres noticed Rosa constantly looking back, "Oh don't mind the shades. They are perfectly harmless, great scouts though," Silres commented. As they walked into the mess hall Silres pointed to a small cooking area, "I think today in terms of human food we have pork and corn with some bread," She started, "Oh and don't drink the red stuff... ever, it's blood for the vampires," She finished going herself to get something to eat. Banshees don't require regular food but sometime find comfort in eating it.
04/21/2013 3:03 pm
Minecraftassassin
Deth_Glitch((My Vamp?))

((One of his minions))

Blackclaw knew the more recent smell well, werewolf blood. He ran as fast as he could thinking it may have been the last of his scouting party. He jumped over a small pile of rock just in time to see the werewolf die, "You filthy vampire scum," He spat at the vampire wielding the rapier, "You're an elder though I shouldn't expect less," He finished. He knew this vampire was an elder and he knew that he didn't like This vampire.
04/21/2013 3:02 pm
Mystique4
Rosa wiped her eyes from all the tears and followed Silres. "My name is Rosa Snowdon." She said bluntly. She kept looking behind her thinking something was following her and Silres. Rosa also couldn't keep her mind on one thing. Her mind was on everything at the same time. Was it nerves? Was it because I broke down earlier? She thought to herself.
04/21/2013 2:44 pm
Deth_Glitch
((My Vamp?)) He smiled a cruel smile. The werewolf was close now. He drew his rapier as he ran because even though he was stronger than the wolf he didn't survive as long as this by not being prepared. Then he saw it, a flash through the trees, it knew he was close too. He chuckled and eventually it stopped, it knew it had to fight, and Damon drew his blade to his side as it was only hanging limply before. He smiled at the cornered thing. It was scared, as such it was dangerous and unpredictable. "I will give you one last chance to tell me who sent you." He said with a smile at the corner of his mouth. Its reply was to leap at Damon. Damon lept to the side but his blade connected. It was bleeding. It lept again and again Damon dodged, this time missing my milimetres. But the battle was won as it had lost too much blood, Damon moved in for the kill, taking the rest
04/21/2013 2:42 pm
Minecraftassassin
Silres went down on one knee, "Hey don't worry to much," She started, "We don't just have 'monsters' here. We have all races including other humans," She stated. He brought the new female back up. Silres smile as best she could, "I don't think I got you name. You can tell me on our way to the mess hall," She said leading the new female to the dinning area.
04/21/2013 2:36 pm
Mystique4
"Ugh, don't get me started. I hated you all. I hated you all because you destroyed my family, my home and my friends. Every single one of them! You ruined my life!!" Rosa yelled then slumped to the floor crying, thinking about her happy life before the skies went black. Thinking about all her family and friends, especially her last, Rogue.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome