Help changing default skin

Merk_Freeks's Avatar Merk_Freeks8/5/18 5:18 pm history
2 emeralds 182 2
8/11/2018 5:37 pm
_kK77Seven77Kk_'s Avatar _kK77Seven77Kk_

FilesHi, I need help changing my skin through the .assets folder on my minecraft but everything I find online says it would be put as a steve.png or alex.png but none of these appear, I'm seeing alot of random folders with a combo of one-two letters/numbers and in them are single file types and I'm not sure if these are for everything else in the game and I don't want to change them but I want to change my player skin so some help would be appreciated

imgur.com/a/UGceqox
Merk_Freeks
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2018 5:37 pm
_kK77Seven77Kk_
merk_Freeks to change your skin look up Name mc. Go to the first one and then get what ever skin you want. Once you find one you want, click on it and then click apply then put in your minecraft email and password. Also at the top you can look up peoples names and see there skin now and there past skins. Also you can look up your own name and if you had a past skin you wanted you can just go to Name mc look up your name and then click the skin!
08/05/2018 11:15 pm
ThatBunnyBonBon
That file doesn't change you're actual skin. You have to change your skin on the Minecraft launcher under the "Skins" tab. If you need more help from there try looking up a YouTube video :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome