My Skin Request

Vextrillious's Avatar Vextrillious6/13/19 8:56 pm
1 emeralds 152 3
6/14/2019 5:33 pm
R_Ryan's Avatar R_Ryan
So, I've been playing Minecraft for about 4 or 5 years now and have always jumped from skin to skin username to username. I thought about it long an hard and I finally come to the realization that I'm going to stick to one thing and finally make my mark on the community.
So I'm going to need the help from the community as well, I'm asking any willing and able skinners to help me make my mark (and my skin!) in the community. So if you can please help me, all help is appreciated!

What I'm Looking for!

To make a long story short, I'm on a Pixelmon Server and want a skin to match my team and my 'theme'. im looking for something that kinda screams dark island tribal

Details:
- Something light skinned, more on the pale side (closer to ash or a vampire)
- I would prefer a blue ocean color scheme or a fire Scheme (but i also wouldn't mind anyone taking some creative liberties and showing off some skills)
- I prefer it to be shirtless (I know it's a weird request but i have my reasons)
- Dark Hair
- Maybe an arm tattoo?
- No Shoes

Like I said, any help would be fantastic! I look forward to seeing what people can come up with!
<3 Vextrillious

Vextrillious
Level 1 : New Crafter