Out of ideas ;-;

Slobodan's Avatar Slobodan6/24/15 3:38 pm
1 emeralds 170 4
6/24/2015 5:48 pm
Krylosindoxious's Avatar Krylosindoxious
I need some ideas for skinning, so if you're more creative than me (probably) please help me, and if I actually do your idea it I'll make sure to credit you ^^
Slobodan
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/24/2015 4:13 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Jelonzo
Maybe you could try Jelonzo from Splatoon? It's not original, but I haven't seen a Minecraft skin for it yet. I tried making one on my own but it failed. Really, REALLY bad.
I'd really like to see what someone with experience could do with it. Here's an image for reference.http://41.media.tumblr.com/1b8bfe4e9e0ce7bd2b5742b7b3e8cc2b/tumblr_niv19yFpsZ1qaja82o1_500.png It's up to you if you want to include the hat. Ty in advance. c:
06/24/2015 3:54 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
Krylosindoxious
Do you know if its possible to do animating skins, like the way MC uses an animating water .png - . I would try that... specifically - I wanted to see if someone has made a skin that animates like clear running water. For instance your transparent through your body when your not wearing anything when you change the point of view to see yourself, except you have eyes that pulsate white with your skin. So from a distance your skin would look a running water fall, that you can see through.

Now you can put a spin on this, have the animating water fall gradually change colors in a rainbow and repeat by blending the last color with the first. Its not a simple job.
So transparency is the question here.
06/24/2015 4:03 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
Slobodan
1st. It isn't possible to make skins like what you're telling.
2nd. Transparency shows black in MC skins.
Anyway thanks, that was actually original :p
06/24/2015 5:48 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
Krylosindoxious
Well now you see why I think its a good idea.....
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome