❤ Skin commissions open! ❤

gone-'s Avatar gone-7/31/19 11:37 am history
2 emeralds 308 2
8/3/2019 3:30 am
Sluggard's Avatar Sluggard
First of all, I would like to make sure you know what the difference between a commission and a request. Requests are completely free, but you pay the artist in a commission. First ever skin commission is 55 DeviantArt points. While skin commissions after that are for 80 DeviantArt points, which is the same as one U.S. dollar. If you don't have DeviantArt/Are not interested/Not willing to pay, that's alright, just find someone who has requests open. (My requests will be open sometime next month.) Thanks for taking the time to read this! <3

My DeviantArt account: www.deviantart.com/holographiiic

My Discord: Sunset Quartz #0470

Note: If you're interested, make sure to check out my skins, so you have a sense of what you can expect, though I have a simple shading style, and my more complex one.
gone-
Level 41 : Master Magical Boy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Sluggard
08/03/2019 3:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello!I)) have my favorite character on which I would like to see the skin !
Model-Steve.Red eye(like on picture).Hair color-black(grizzled black),style-wild hair.Clothing-blue jacket(like on picture) and dark blue pants.And such detail as red bull(like on picture)
picture
Gllennyboy
08/02/2019 8:29 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Heya Holographic,

Tried to send you a friend request on Discord but its not working, doen't matter so i will try it here,
i would like to request a skin commission,

I want my character to have this, hope this will be possible for you, for further information you can send me a message on discord with the name: NotGllenn#0920

Hair: Brown with blue streaks
Eyes: Brownish
Skin: A bit tanned (like myself)
Model: Alex

Scarf: Blue
Clothing: Black/g\Gray long sleeve shirt
Pants: Brown Cargo pants
Shoes: Black

As for a reference for how i look like IRL https://imgur.com/a/BoKMHct
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024