Skin Makers Needed!

FlubCake's Avatar FlubCake6/16/19 8:15 pm history
1 emeralds 329 7
6/17/2019 9:28 pm
FlubCake's Avatar FlubCake
Hey Friends!

I am looking for a skin maker(s) to make skins for my Minecraft roleplay! I will need 6 skins at this moment~ They are all casual outfits. I will include the Pinterest board with the outfit references for the skin maker so you have a feel of what you will be doing. For each outfit, I will include the hair and eye color.

I am NOT able to pay you but when the RP comes out I will shout you out in every episode, either it's in the credits or in the description.

If you would like to be a skin maker or make a skin or 2, please fill out the google form listed! Please include your discord so we can contact you back!

Pinterest Board:
https://www.pinterest.com/kyraschaniel/roleplay-outfits/

Form to sign up:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVtt8H8G7hqu3VnaOR56AAiFPWQB6cv0uuQTvtl6Af9gXqsQ/viewform

~Flub
FlubCake
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2019 9:23 pm
Level 21 : Expert Waffle
Draganette
Im in heheh.
06/17/2019 9:28 pm
FlubCake
Hey! If you submitted on the google form, please either reply to this with your discord again or refill the form with your discord! I put it in and the discord didn't work. Thank You!
06/17/2019 5:54 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Sailor
Rhines
Hey! What kind of skins are you looking for?
06/17/2019 8:51 pm
FlubCake
I'm looking for casual outfit skins so it doesn't need to be anything too fancy, for each skin I will provide the hair color and a photo of an outfit for reference ^-^
06/16/2019 9:14 pm
Adlane
i am actually so good at making skins i started a skin trend in miners needcoolshoes
06/16/2019 9:11 pm
Adlane
hey i can make pro skins but i will need more info about what you need the prices range from 0$ if you are nice and delightful to no skin at all if you are a choosing beggar
06/16/2019 9:30 pm
FlubCake
Hello Adlane! The skins I need are for the roleplay like I said and sadly, I am not skilled enough to make the skins myself. At this moment I only need 6 skins. Which if it is too many I can lower it and find another person for the rest so that you don't get overwhelmed ^-^ I have each of the description of the characters and I can find photos for references if needed. I do not have a time I need them by yet, but ofc the sooner the better but if you need plenty of time, I will give it to you. If you have a discord or skype, We can discuss what the skins need to look like and how many you would like to do ^-^ But before that I would just need to see a photo of what you have done!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome