SSPBL S7W1 - Sushifox vs. herywald vs. Bubblez705

SSPBL Polls's Avatar SSPBL Polls7/8/23 4:35 am
13 emeralds 398 4
7/10/2023 1:23 am
Bubblez705's Avatar Bubblez705

S7 Week 1: Sushifox vs herywald vs Bubblez705

This poll is to determine who gets to move on between Sushifox, herywald and Bubblez705.
This is a 3-way poll due to this season having an odd number of participants. Please show these skins some extra love as they have the hardest poll with only one person proceeding to the next week.

SSPBL is a limited color palette knock-out tournament which often includes gimmicks. A winner is determined by a public poll based on which skin you prefer, or that you think made better use of the palette. This isn't a popularity contest.

We strongly encourage you to view the skins in 3D as the 2D images don't always do it justice.
Vote for your favourite entry!

Knight of the depths
by Sushifox

Figure of Violence
by herywald

Circuit Boy
by Bubblez705

Week 1 Palette

Poll ended 07/10/2023 4:35 am.

SSPBL Polls
Level 14 : Journeyman Collective

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Bubblez705
07/10/2023 1:23 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Magical Boy
history
Wow people actually like mine lol. It's gotta be herywald though, GGs. :D
JustaFlqmingo
07/09/2023 5:51 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Birb
bubblez ez
JustaFlqmingo
07/09/2023 5:52 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Birb
not tryna be rude, but in my opinion I like bubblez's skin more because of the style of it and how well he used the colors, but I will say the knight of the depths has amazing shading and the figure of violence's style looks pretty cool, very bright
GlitchWraith
07/09/2023 12:23 pm
Level 48 : Master Button Pusher
I think this is one of this week's hardest polls by far. The shading on Sushifox's knight skin is excellent at conveying metal texturing & the shape of the helmet as well as utilizing overlay well to further enhance the shapes of the skin. herywald's Pierrot has smooth lightsourcing done with a unique shading style that is simultaneously complex yet deceptively simple without ever being messy or unreadable, as the face, border between the pants and jacket, and even the buttons on the jacket are clearly defined. And the design of Bubblez's circuit boy is impressive, with an abstract pattern that isn't overly repetitive while remaining cohesive and fills the skin without looking cluttered. The shading also gives the pattern the appearance of pulsing lights coursing through the lines, which is very cool.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome