⊱Aeon Build Team⊰ Youtube, Private Server, Recruiting!

Shisui Uchiha's Avatar Shisui Uchiha1/13/17 1:54 am
1 emeralds 304 3
1/15/2017 6:36 pm
Shisui Uchiha's Avatar Shisui Uchiha

Hello everyone!

My name is Tyler and I co-own Aeon with my friend Luke. We're a brand new team looking to expand and start making new and amazing creations for the community including but not limited to: building tutorials, time-lapses, let's builds, adventure maps, mega builds, and whatever else strikes our fancy.

What can you get out of joining Aeon?

We have a diverse community of skilled builders that can help you hone your skills and share your technique with not only the members of the team, but the audience that we present our projects to. You'll get to participate in group decisions and project planning, and take part in the videos that we make. In addition, you'll gain access to our private server for building purposes.

What are the requirements?
If you want to join us, we require that you have discord and skype for communication purposes, and that you maintain activity within the team. You must be respectful to all members of the team, and welcome the ideas of your fellow members. As for level of skill required, here is an image of the minimum level that we build at. If you can't build at that level, don't worry! You can always come back once you've honed your abilities a little, and feel free to ask for advice.
Click to reveal

How do I join?
Simply fill out this short application and we will contact you within a few hours. Or if you prefer contact me on skype at shisui.uchiha134

Previous work:
Willing to participate in videos?:
Other skills?(coding, editing, rendering, ect.):
Favorite style:

Thank you for applying!
Shisui Uchiha
Level 1 : New Crafter