Null

ArzoCraft's Avatar ArzoCraft2/10/15 6:50 am
1 emeralds 245 6
2/21/2015 8:12 am
ArzoCraft's Avatar ArzoCraft
Null
ArzoCraft
Level 27 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2015 8:12 am
ArzoCraft
Bump?
02/19/2015 5:05 pm
ArzoCraft
xSerpentcraftx*IGN: (In Game Name): serpentcraft01
*Skype Username: I am not permitted to talk to people I have met over the internet using Skype due to being this age, but I can pm you my email address if you wish.
*What you specialize in: (Medieval, Fantasy, etc): Fantasy style castle sort of things, I am currently working on a server solo project, so I will give you the ip for that server if you wish to see. The builds are usually quite unique, sorry for the description they are very hard to describe
*Specialize: (Interior, Exterior, Terraforming): Exterior
*Job: (Builder, Cameraman): Builder
*Have You Been On any Other Teams?: No, but I have worked with many to help with spawns etc, and many enjoy my builds and company.
*Why You Want to Join: I am looking for a qualified build team to help me improve, since I understand that my work, no matter how good it is already, can always be better, and just generally to have fun doing what I love with other people.
*On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be?: 6, I can be on for a maximum of 3 hours per day Uk times, these may be mixed up due to school and generally being busy.
Anything Else?: Fyi, I can also not use teamspeak, as this is basically the minecraft version of online skype.
Hello, hop on the server and start a plot
*Date Applied: 18/2/15
02/19/2015 10:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ellis_12345
*IGN: (In Game Name): Ellis_12345
*Skype Username: ellis.palmer15
*What you specialize in: (Medieval, Fantasy, etc): Medieval And Trees
*Specialize: (Interior, Exterior, Terraforming): Mostly Exterior But i can terraform
*Have You Been On any Other Teams?: I Was in 2 build teams. (They were server build teams)
*Why You Want to Join: Because All the members from my previous buildteams went inactive and i havent really built in a build team for a long time.
*On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be?: 5 Because I play factions with my friend and Ive got school. About max 2 hours every Mon-Fri and max 4 hours each weekend.
Anything Else?: Word of Warning: If you want me to build something excellent Excellent Than it might take me some time :p

*Date Applied: 2/19/2015

And yes I will build something On your plots
02/19/2015 5:06 pm
ArzoCraft
Hi, Hope seeing you on the build server
02/18/2015 5:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
xSerpentcraftx
*IGN: (In Game Name): serpentcraft01
*Skype Username: I am not permitted to talk to people I have met over the internet using Skype due to being this age, but I can pm you my email address if you wish.
*What you specialize in: (Medieval, Fantasy, etc): Fantasy style castle sort of things, I am currently working on a server solo project, so I will give you the ip for that server if you wish to see. The builds are usually quite unique, sorry for the description they are very hard to describe
*Specialize: (Interior, Exterior, Terraforming): Exterior
*Have You Been On any Other Teams?: No, but I have worked with many to help with spawns etc, and many enjoy my builds and company.
*Why You Want to Join: I am looking for a qualified build team to help me improve, since I understand that my work, no matter how good it is already, can always be better, and just generally to have fun doing what I love with other people.
*On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be?: 6, I can be on for a maximum of 3 hours per day Uk times, these may be mixed up due to school and generally being busy.
Anything Else?: Fyi, I can also not use teamspeak, as this is basically the minecraft version of online skype.

*Date Applied: 18/2/15
02/18/2015 4:11 pm
ArzoCraft
Erm, is this in the wrong section or something? Noone is applying
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome