Best way to advertise: help needed !

BrotherMic's Avatar BrotherMic12/17/13 8:05 pm
1 emeralds 217 8
12/24/2013 6:06 pm
Tyrese07's Avatar Tyrese07
Hi,

We started a new server but closed it because we didnt had the chanse to advertise properly. Now we are working on a whole new server, even more epic and i am searching for people who can help me with some advise involving advertisment.
We will be able to host like 60-100 people.

What is the best way to advertise for a server? Ofcourse take notice that we dont have an unlimited budget. So we are looking for a way to get as much people on our server as possible for a minimum of spended money on advertisement.

If you have experience with advertising pls contact me. you can post here or add me on skype:

MichelClauwaert
Berlare
Belgie

Looking forward to your answers!
BrotherMic
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/24/2013 6:06 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
Tyrese07
I can advertise on my channel. Upload videos on it. My channel doesn't have alot of subs but.. You know. It's good quality stuff. Hit me up with a pm if you are interested.

Youtube: ElvenImmortal
12/23/2013 4:57 pm
BrotherMic
yea i understand but first i want to learn more about the effectivness about being in the top on those big serverlist-websites.
12/23/2013 4:32 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
Ok, I mean. Say you want to make a deal with a server (dont know if it is real) Minigames.com and they have 200 slots. That is a decent size. They will schedule a regular message to advertise your server every (time) minutes long. You will do the same, so all the plays on both servers will see the other persons server, and go there later. Did this help you?
12/23/2013 4:12 pm
BrotherMic
WHat you mean then? Advertising for antoher server on your own website...?

What about advertising on the bigger serverlist-websites?
anyone?
12/23/2013 4:07 pm
ZachDevv
When my server goes public, we could make this deal?
12/23/2013 4:05 pm
ZachDevv
Ok, I own two servers. Make a deal with another server, for you both to advertise witha regular scheduled ad. Make sure they are a big server. Please subscribe if this helped! I have done this before!
12/23/2013 3:32 pm
BrotherMic
Sure, we are making a great server with alot of potential.
We offer players lots of gameplay and are using some wonderfull plugins.

So we sure gonna tell people when we advertise what we have to offer.
We made a server and everyone that came take a look was like:
'wow what a nice server you got!'

1 problem: we didnt advertise properly and closed the server a little later and we came up with the idea to save some money and in the mean while spend all our time to make the
server aeven better. (we made a new map also)

1 thing is sure: our server can been seen!

But now i was wondering what the best way is to advertise before and after we open and how much time on front etc.

I was thinking on paying to be in the top 5-15 on minecraft-mp. com
or on minecraft-server-list.com.

But i wanna know if this will get us a minimum of players when we open to attract more people later. lots of people wait till there are more people online to start playing.
Also what i wanne know is how much advertisement we have to make how much time before we open( especially on the big sites.you're there for a month, so 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after the opening?)

Before we where in top 5 on a much much smaller website with servers to advertise but i didnt pay off at all, they had only like 3k visitirs a day while the bigger sites have like 35K unique visitors/day. (but the prices go up from 400 to 1000$) so really expensive.

So the thing i wanne know if it would be woth it to pay for it for 1 month...

Infect i'm looking for some comfirmation.. Before i try this..

Anyone has some experience with this??

grtz BrotherMic
12/18/2013 5:41 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
gilmear
first of all what makes your server different to the other 40,000 out there, and why should a player play on yours?
you need to be able to answer these questions effectively before even considering making a server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome