BUILD TEAM FOR HIRE

LucavanB's Avatar LucavanB6/18/15 2:04 pm
1 emeralds 296 6
6/26/2015 8:30 am
LucavanB's Avatar LucavanB
Good day fellow Minecraft players and server owners,

Adax Creations is lovely build team founded on the principles of architecture. Every single time we come together as a family, to discuss, plan and work on your project. We strive to make each and every block a piece of art with a total of more than a decade of building experience. On top of that we add builders from all around the globe, who bring lots of different ideas and are capable of any build style you could possibly imagine. Modern houses, medieval castles, futuristic spaceships, gorgeous mountains etc… We could go on about this for days.

No matter if you already have a solid gaming community or if you plan on starting up a server, we are the ones to make you speechless. We will be the ones making your server breathtaking, bedazzling and just purely enjoyable.

If you feel like your server is missing something extraordinary then don’t hesitate to contact us now! We will be available for you at any time to accommodate to your time frame and budget.

Msg me on PMC for more information or add us on skype: adax_elite

Our website: http://adaxcreations.wix.com/adaxcreations
LucavanB
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner