Build Team Recruitment!

Anya03's Avatar Anya035/11/20 10:30 am
1 emeralds 143 2
5/16/2020 11:08 am
Anya03's Avatar Anya03
We are currently recruiting build team members for a new server. The build team is currently short on members and the server fairly new.

Applicants must be capable of using basic world edit skills, whereas voxel sniper skills are also appreciated, but not necessary. Currently we are working on prison lobbies as these maps will be published first, however, after this is finished, there are plenty of new projects for the team to work on. Providing the server is successful, build team members will be given commission for their work according to the amount of work and hours put in by each individual.

Currently, we are accepting applications from people of all skill levels as we believe this is a great opportunity to build the community, but to also help less experienced builders progress their styles and abilities.

If you have questions regarding these applications, you can message me here.

For those of you who meet all the current requirements, you may fill out the following application form.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuvasuM9bqfhM2xIYHDe3pNLdVK8ljs2bF1ezWmyXzQeh8MA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Anya03
Level 1 : New Miner