Build team recruitment | Large custom map planned!

Bugsaway's Avatar Bugsaway4/1/17 11:36 am
4/1/2017 5:08 pm
Bugsaway's Avatar Bugsaway
Hello everyone I'm bugs. I am looking to create a build team. I am looking for decent builders. Thats right DECENT builders not just the best of the best.

Projects already planned
#1 Large custom map
#2 Build a spawn (any kind)
#3 Small basic survival start

After we do those things will we all discus what we want to work on and this list can and probably will change. The only project that is setting stone is the Large custom map.

More about us so far
So far its 3 players who have been working on concept for the large custom map. The concept village that we have been working on is a little farther then it is in the pictures. Before we officially start work on the large map we need at least 6 builders. Since the large map will be a lot of work and effort.

What roles we have filled
Manager 2/2
Assistant manager 0/1
Recruitment manager 0/1
Creative thinker 0/1
Architect 0/3
Builders 1/5

Our first project
Heres some pictures of a concept village we've been working on. This concept village is concept for the large custom map.
(yellow wool is marking where building will be light blue was the concept for the lake)
(the towers flag was off as well. We were saving its schematic file and took the flag off so it would be easier)

How to apply
To apply for a position do the following:
(Any thing with a * at the begging is required)
*IGN:
*Time zone(i am in eastern or utc-05:00):
*Do You Have Skype or Discord(if you dont like putting it out here you can wait till your accepted to give me it):
*Building Experience:
*What can you build(preferable medieval ish):
*Age (13+ Exceptions can be made(also i am personally 15 if that madders)):
Do you have youtube (yes or no this isnt really important):
Can you use hamachi(not too important):
(exceptions can be made if you have issues with pictures)
*Link to best builds or maps (images):
Role you applying for:
Experience in said role

If you would rather apply on discord here is the link and code to join the sever:
link: https://discord.gg/8C4azDs
server code: 8C4azDs
If you have skype and would rather apply there my skype is bugsaway22 your welcome to add me.

Extras

We will be called the Knights of Craftonia. If you would like to apply for a specific role you must have experience in that zone. Also every one in every role must participate in building. Our very first project will be a rather large one. It is the only project we will do no madder what. Everything else is change able.
Bugsaway
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect