CLOSED - DO NOT REPLY

Nighthearted's Avatar Nighthearted10/27/16 12:08 am
1 emeralds 434 2
11/4/2016 4:01 am
Nighthearted's Avatar Nighthearted

BACKGROUND:

Click to reveal
My friend LunaVanWolfe (http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/lunavanwolfe/) and I are working on producing a Minecraft YouTube series (what some would call a roleplay) that centers on the adventures of a young werewolf girl in a fantasy world. (That's all I'll reveal about the plot for now )

Currently, the script is being written by Luna, and I'm doing the building work. However, because of my school schedule, I'm not able to work as often as I'd like to. That's why we need your help in building a custom town as the setting for this series.

This is what I have completed so far:

IMPORTANT INFO:

We're looking for one or two skilled builders who have a taste for the medieval/rustic aesthetic.

We are not currently recruiting voice actors, but we will start when the set's nearly done and the script has been all polished up. If you're interested in being a voice actor, turn on reply notifications for this topic, and I'll make a new reply when we're ready.

I should mention that we play on a Forge modded server, so you will need to have the latest version (1.10.2) (https://files.minecraftforge.net/) installed. We play with several mods: Minecraft Comes Alive, Pam's HarvestCraft, The Camping Mod, Lucky Block, WorldEdit, and their respective cores. It can be difficult to find the exact versions of the mods the server will allow (I had quite a bit of trouble the first time), so we can send you a zip file with all the right mods together.

APPLICATION:

• Skype name:
  • (You can private message this if you want)
  • Some pictures of or links to your building work:
  • Time zone:
  • (When are you able to work?)
  • Do you have a YouTube channel?
  • What is it called?:
  • A little bit about you:
Nighthearted
Level 72 : Legendary Pixel Painter