Chimera RPG Looking For Builders

bobert5656's Avatar bobert56563/22/14 5:26 pm
1 emeralds 162 6
3/25/2014 11:48 am
bobert5656's Avatar bobert5656
Welcome!
Hello, I am bobert5
I am looking for very experienced builders to help on my quest to create a completely new type of minecraft server.

What Is This Server?
Well this server is a factions war RPG with the element of medieval life and battles in the center of it.

What Are The Factions?
Well there is two main factions, Minecraftia and Endom.
Minecraftia consists of four different races:
Humans
Dwarves
Elves
Spirit
Endom will also consist of four races:
Ender
Minion
Flash
Kalkara

Whats The Layout Of The World?
There will be two parts, the Minecraftia part and the Endom part.
There will be a country belonging to each race and each race will have a capital city.

Whats The Aim Of The Game?
The aim is that there will be random quests that can be completed such as dungeons and ancient ruins, In the city's it will be just like a medieval city with taverns and markets.
Outside the country there will be contested regions where you are free to build forts and fight against the opposing faction. To gain resources you finish quests and earn currency from it. These can be spent at the market in the capital city or even neighboring towns and villages.

Sounds Fun, How Can I Help?
Well we need a lot of builders, if you are part of a build team that would like to help build then your build team will be assigned a job such as one of the city's to build.
If you would like to help then leave your IGN below with a bit of information and some of your previous builds, you will be notified with the IP if you are accepted.

Thanks For Reading!
bobert5656
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer