City of Ember - in need of several kinds of helpers

xElfisPresley's Avatar xElfisPresley10/13/13 11:53 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 9
11/22/2013 10:21 pm
cloneteck135's Avatar cloneteck135
Thank you for taking the time to read this. My IGN is xElfisPresley and I work as a builder for Rennervated Gaming, a minecraft community. RG is announcing the release of a brand new adventure map - coming next summer - The City Of Ember.

I have been selected as team leader of the adventure map and need your help with making it possible to open by this upcoming summer.

SYNOPSIS
Click to reveal
When mankind is about to come to an end, a group of scientists decide to create and populate a city deep underground. The city of Ember is to last for 200 years after which its inhabitants are to retrieve from a strong box instructions to return to the surface. Over time however, the message is lost and life in Ember is rapidly deteriorating. Their power supply is failing and food is being rationed. It's left to two young adults to unearth the secret of Ember and to lead the way out.
For details concerning this visit http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-city-of-ember---adventure-map/.

WHAT HELP DO I NEED?
Texture Artist
In order for gameplay to be enhanced, I am looking for an experienced texture pack artist to create textures specifically for the map. An example of what i'd like the city to look like is the drawing below.

Plot Writers
In my busy world of building, I will need some help with writing out the wonderful adventure. If you are familiar with the city of ember and are a good writer, please let me know because I will be taking as many writers as possible.

Builders
This is a much harder job to obtain considering the amount of paperwork and background check that Rennervated Gaming makes you go through. You may apply at the following link: http://rennervatedgaming.net/forums/m/7979460/viewforum/2825724. Please mention that you wish to help with the city of ember project (this may increase chances of obtaining a position).

~You may do more than one of these jobs if you wish~

Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.
Contact me through...
reply to this forum
or direct message me through PMC
xElfisPresley
Level 24 : Expert Architect