Code needed for command blocks (1.7.9) (resolved! )

Demicreator's Avatar Demicreator5/21/14 2:25 pm
5/22/2014 7:51 pm
Demicreator's Avatar Demicreator
Code Needed!
I need this code for an arena minigame that i've been working on, I have the majority of it built, im currently working the commands, the commands listed below are what i need:

If possible: please use colors on each item given! Valorous/Valor: Red Honor/Honorable: Green Glory/Glorious: Blue
Summon Custom Villagers!
Click to reveal
Honor Quartermaster- all trades maxed, 1000, invincible, sells Honorable Gladiators(helm,leggings,tunic,boots) as Leather armor pieces, with unbreak 10, protection 3, and also a Bow, named Glorious Gladiators Longbow, with lore of "Aim true. Aim once." (power 2, unbreak 10, flame 1, infinity 1) for diamonds(renamed to Honor Tokens, unbreaking 8) i can sort out prices if given the code needed,

Valor Quartermaster-all trades maxed, 1000, invincible, sells Valorous Gladiators Heart Render, with lore of "Aim for the heart."(diamond sword unbreak 10, sharp 3), Valorous Gladiators Cauterizer, with lore of "Smite thy enemies with the healing flame."(diamond sword unbreak 10, fire asp 5, sharp 2) Valorous Gladiators Claw with lore of "Snap, is the sound of your enemies necks."(shears, sharp 8, unbreak 10, knockback 3) and a Bow, named Valorous Gladiators Heart Piercer with lore of "Your foes won't even see it coming." (power 5, no unbreak, flame 3, no infinity) for diamonds(renamed to Valor Tokens, unbreaking 10) i can sort out prices if given the code needed

Glory Quartermaster-all trades maxed, 1000, invincible, sells Glorious Gladiators(helm,leggings,tunic,boots) as Iron armor pieces with unbreak 10, protect 5 for diamonds(renamed to Glory Tokens, unbreaking 9) i can sort out prices if given the code needed

Custom items from command blocks
Click to reveal
Honor/Valor/Glory Tokens with lore saying "Redeem at (honor,valor,glory) Quartermaster for gear!"
Honor tokens with unbreaking 8, Valor with unbreaking 10, and glory with unbreaking 9, also have all tokens be diamonds.

Award Command Blocks!
Glory Token (diamonds unbreak 9)
Click to reveal
I want people to have glory tokens equal to theyre Kills in a match, each match is to the objective limit of 5 Kills, kills is displayed Kills, playerKillCount Kills,BUTTT- i need that to stack as a display for total kills, i have another internal objective that counts round kills, this is the command i need counted, for to give the tokens, it is kills playerKillCount kills, this is never displayed. and reset at end of each round

Valor Tokens! (diamond unbreak 10)
Click to reveal
I need a command to check who has 5 kills form the kills objective, that gets reset every round, to give 3 Valor Token

Honor Tokens! (diamond unbreak 8)
Click to reveal
I need the same thing as Glory Tokens, except invert the command to count deaths, another internal objective that gets reset every round

What Do I Get For Helping You?????
You get a VERY special part, dedicated to yourself, (minecraft or PMC username) in the credits list, stating what part of the code you helped me with! This is to be displayed widely available to all players through say @a commands, if you provide me a JSON rawtell command for each command block (the base command for colors) youll be listed first, above my name for building and other things i did, This puts YOU! as top priority in credits!
Thank you for reading this!
Demicreator
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Demicreator
05/22/2014 7:51 pm
http://imgur.com/a/2ihDz#0
I'm using a BUD switch-redstone ore for a potion effect for each corner of the map
Demicreator
05/22/2014 7:42 pm
Thanks! I'm almost done with the entire map, need to cage off the rest of the arena, add credits and spawn the villagers in, then add a reset into each villager(just a way to re-spawn them if they break by some odd chance) and ill be done and ready top upload this you've honestly helped me a lot, thank you. You'll be the only other person to be in credits other than me
I'm going to post a link to the IMGUR album once its finished uploading (very, VERY slow internet speeds)
Bowchicawowza
05/22/2014 6:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Same for Honor really.

Setup
/scoreboard objectives add deaths deathCount Deaths
1./give @a[score_deaths_min=1] 264 1 0 {ench:[{id:34,lvl:8}],display:{Name:Honor Token,Lore:[Redeem at Honor Quartermaster for gear!]}}
2./scoreboard players remove @a[score_deaths_min=1] deaths 1
Then set deaths to 5 with "/scoreboard players add @a deaths 5". You should get 5 Honor Tokens. If you get 4 then swap commands 1 & 2 around.

P.S. Any type of clock should work apart from comparator clocks. It's just command block clocks are the fastest.
Bowchicawowza
05/22/2014 6:52 pm
Or you could have a command block clock activating 2 Command Blocks with the codes:

1./give @a[score_playerKills_min=1] 264 1 0 {ench:[{id:34,lvl:9}],display:{Name:Glory Token,Lore:[Redeem at Glory Quartermaster for gear!]}}

2./scoreboard players remove @a[score_playerKills_min=1] playerKills 1
Then when you set your playerKills score to 5 using "/scoreboard players add @a playerKills 5", you should get 5 Glory Tokens. If you only get 4, then swap commands 1 and 2 around.
Demicreator
05/22/2014 6:42 pm
I've kind of figured it out, im going to use 5 CMD blocks, using /give @a[score_Kills=5,score_Kills_min=5] 264 5 0 {ench:[{id:34,lvl:9}],display:{Name:Glory Token,Lore:[Redeem at Glory Quartermaster for gear!]}} and so on down to 0 recieving one token. I'm doing this by changing min and max values to 4,3,2,1 and min for 1 be 0, so all players recieve at least ONE token. This seems to be working, im going to repeat this process for the Honor Tokens as well
Demicreator
05/22/2014 5:28 pm
Thank you so much. A lot of things happened today and i don't know how to deal with it.. You're a lifesaver Bowchicawowza, i'd never be able to get my mind off this all if i didn't have your help to progress my map
I also mean, that for glory, that they get GT=Kills, and i'm using an internal kills objective to track match progress, it doesn't need to remove them from the list, but just set to 0, and for honor tokens, i would need it to count deaths instead of kills in a match. Like i said, thank you so much for your replies, you've been so helpful
Bowchicawowza
05/22/2014 2:40 pm
I don't understand your scoreboard use for Glory Tokens. Could you please re-explain it.

This is the code for what I think you mean in Valor.
Setup
/scoreboard objectives add kills playerKillCount Kills
Giving players with 5 or more kills, 3 Valor Tokens
/give @a[score_kills_min=5] 264 3 0 {ench:[{id:34,lvl:10}],display:{Name:Valor Token,Lore:[Redeem at Valor Quartermaster for gear!]}}
Resetting playerKillCount score for all players
/scoreboard players set @a kills 0
NOTE: Setting players' score to 0 doesn't remove them from the list, even when they're not there anymore.
NOTE: You can change "Kills" to a more appropriate name.

I'll have a crack at the Glory and Honor.
I think you want to give players a token for each person they have killed & a token for each time they have died.
I'll be back!
Bowchicawowza
05/22/2014 1:55 pm
Here are the codes for the Honor, Valor & Glory Tokens.
Honor
/give @p 264 1 0 {ench:[{id:34,lvl:8}],display:{Name:Honor Token,Lore:[Redeem at Honor Quartermaster for gear!]}}
Valor
/give @p 264 1 0 {ench:[{id:34,lvl:10}],display:{Name:Valor Token,Lore:[Redeem at Valor Quartermaster for gear!]}}
Glory
/give @p 264 1 0 {ench:[{id:34,lvl:9}],display:{Name:Glory Token,Lore:[Redeem at Glory Quartermaster for gear!]}}
Demicreator
05/21/2014 6:47 pm
Thanks Bowchiawowza! I meant 1000 max trades, cause i think thats the max atm, and im fencing them, thanks again for the code
Bowchicawowza
05/21/2014 6:39 pm
Here is the last custom villager. (Glory Quartermaster)
/summon Villager ~ ~1 ~ {
Invulnerable:1
PersistenceRequired:1,
CustomName:Glory Quartermaster,
Offers:{
Recipes:[
{maxUses:1000000,
buy:{id:264,Count:3,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:9}],display:{Name:Glory Tokens}}},
sell:{id:306,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10},{id:0,lvl:5}],display:{Name:Glorious Gladiators}}}
},
buy:{id:264,Count:6,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:9}],display:{Name:Glory Tokens}}},
sell:{id:307,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10},{id:0,lvl:5}],display:{Name:Glorious Gladiators}}}
},
buy:{id:264,Count:5,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:9}],display:{Name:Glory Tokens}}},
sell:{id:308,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10},{id:0,lvl:5}],display:{Name:Glorious Gladiators}}}
},
buy:{id:264,Count:2,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:9}],display:{Name:Glory Tokens}}},
sell:{id:309,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10},{id:0,lvl:5}],display:{Name:Glorious Gladiators}}}
},
{maxUses:10,buy:{id:119,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{display:{Name:No More Trades}}},sell:{id:119,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{display:{Name:No More Trades}}}
}
]
}
}

Again...
NOTE: Each trade starts with maxUses:1000000 just so you know where they are.
NOTE: Since the villager is invulnerable, if you need to get rid of him, you need to send him to the void.
NOTE: To change the buy price, just change the Count:... in buy:{...}

There you go. I bet that helped you a lot!
I'll be doing the others later.
I'm glad this popped up. I really needed a challenge/task like this.
Cya.
Bowchicawowza
05/21/2014 6:28 pm
That surprisingly didn't take long!
Here is the code for custom villager 2. (Valor Quatermaster)
CustomName:Valor Quartermaster,
buy:{id:264,Count:3,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10}],display:{Name:Valor Tokens}}},
sell:{id:276,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10},{id:16,lvl:3}],display:{Name:Valorous Gladiators Heart Render,Lore:[Aim for the heart.]}}}
},
buy:{id:264,Count:3,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10}],display:{Name:Valor Tokens}}},
sell:{id:276,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10},{id:16,lvl:2},{id:20,lvl:5}],display:{Name:Valorous Gladiators Cauterizer,Lore:[Smite thy enemies with the healing flame.]}}}
},
buy:{id:264,Count:2,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10}],display:{Name:Valor Tokens}}},
sell:{id:359,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10},{id:16,lvl:8},{id:19,lvl:3}],display:{Name:Valorous Gladiators Claw,Lore:[Snap is the sound of your enemies necks.]}}}
},
sell:{id:261,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:48,lvl:5},{id:50,lvl:3}],display:{Name:Valorous Gladiators Heart Piercer,Lore:[Your foes won't even see it coming.]}}}
},
{maxUses:10,buy:{id:119,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{display:{Name:No More Trades}}},sell:{id:119,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{display:{Name:No More Trades}}}
}
]
}
}

Again...
NOTE: Since the villager is invulnerable, if you need to get rid of him, you need to send him to the void.

Another question, is do you want me to make the villagers stand completely still?
At the moment, they are free to roam about where they want, unless you are fencing them in.

I can't make the names of the items coloured. The only colour option is for leather armour and when I add that into the code, it says the item is coloured but no colour is displayed.

Since that went so quickly. I will also do the Glory guy.
Bowchicawowza
05/21/2014 5:59 pm
Here is the code for the first custom villager. (Honour Quartermaster)
CustomName:Honor Quartermaster,
buy:{id:264,Count:5,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:8}],display:{Name:Honor Tokens}}},
sell:{id:298,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10},{id:0,lvl:3}],display:{color:65280,Name:Honorable Gladiators}}}
},
buy:{id:264,Count:8,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:8}],display:{Name:Honor Tokens}}},
sell:{id:299,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10},{id:0,lvl:3}],display:{color:65280,Name:Honorable Gladiators}}}
},
buy:{id:264,Count:7,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:8}],display:{Name:Honor Tokens}}},
sell:{id:300,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10},{id:0,lvl:3}],display:{color:65280,Name:Honorable Gladiators}}}
},
buy:{id:264,Count:4,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:8}],display:{Name:Honor Tokens}}},
sell:{id:301,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:10},{id:0,lvl:3}],display:{color:65280,Name:Honorable Gladiators}}}
},
buy:{id:264,Count:4,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:8}],display:{Name:Honor Tokens}}},
sell:{id:261,Count:1,Damage:0,tag:{ench:[{id:48,lvl:2},{id:34,lvl:10},{id:50,lvl:1},{id:51,lvl:1}],display:{Name:Glorious Gladiators Longbow,Lore:[Aim true. Aim once.]}}}
},
}
]
}
}

Also what do you mean by "1000"?
If you want me to change the colours from pure green then just ask or use this website and use the "color:_ _ _ _ _ _" output.

I'll try to do the Valour villager tonight but I might not have time. If not, then I'll post here at roughly the same time tomorrow.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome