Coders, Builders and Testers Required!

New_Recruit's Avatar New_Recruit6/1/15 6:07 am
1 emeralds 121 1
6/3/2015 5:04 am
New_Recruit's Avatar New_Recruit
Hello guys!

I am finally gonna attempt to make Guilds. And for those of you who don't know what that is, it's a plugin I thought of with a few friends yesterday, 31 May 2015. It is a combination of Towny and Factions in a way.

To understand more about Guilds, click here:
Click to reveal
Players must join a town. They will then get a job and work to maintain the economy of the town. For example, traders will go to allied towns to trade with the people there so that allied towns have a balanced economy. (Now that I think of it, it's a lot like Spore, Civilisation stage)
If players are interested and rich after working for a period of time, they can choose to join a Guild. They will pay a recruitment fee. Guilds claim towns by asking the mayor of an unclaimed one or conquer and raid another Guild's town. Town citizens have the liberty to join any Guild they want, but it will affect where they live. If one joins Guild A but was a citizen in Guild B's town, he will be forced to leave Guild B's town unless Guild B is an allied Guild.

I will need people to assist me in this huge project. I am planning on using it in WeeperCraft. (I am permitted to do so now! ) People who are interested to help, I need:

-Good builders
-Coders
-Testers

Please join Sevcraft and do this command if you are interested:

/mail send LieutenantNew Hello, I am interested to be a <What you want to contribute> and I'm online at <State your time and time zone that you are free during>.

I really hope you can help me, and if you're interested, leave a comment stating your IGN. Thanks!

Server IPs:

Sevcraft - 72.249.124.179:26265
WeeperCraft - 75.105.46.2:25665
New_Recruit
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist