CoolCraft Community Creation and Assisstance!

Coolie2's Avatar Coolie21/8/15 5:11 pm
1 emeralds 132 2
1/9/2015 4:35 pm
Coolie2's Avatar Coolie2
Dear Any Readers,

My name is Coolie2, and I am launching a new community for anyone to come and join. This community will have a main server, a website for community purposes, and a Whitelisted server so that we can have a community of recorders within the community to help publicize but mainly to enjoy themselves and to have fun with one another in everyday survival and even UHCs. Some of these features will even be implemented onto the main server. This main server will have loads of stuff so that everyone will find something they like. The only problem however is this: donations. In order to keep something like this afloat, I need donations. Im not even looking for a profit. Although we currently do have a few donations, AND the main server has been acquired and is in the works, I would just love to launch all of these at the same time. The server will have many plugins and also a wide assortment of ranks up for purchase for people on a budget (and a few earnable ones too www.patreon.com/Coolie2
to support the founding of these aspects of the community. The recommended donations are 1-5$ per month. (Donations per month are needed to support the community since servers and enjin websites are paid per month. The Patreon page will have periodic updates to show rewards and where we are. Thank you for your time and your help!

-Coolie2 and The CoolCraft Community
Coolie2
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer