CrackPack Whitelisted Server Looking For Members!

MiningKK22's Avatar MiningKK225/18/14 1:14 am
1 emeralds 310 9
5/31/2014 1:55 pm
MiningKK22's Avatar MiningKK22
ATTENTION!!!! SERVER HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THE MADPACK SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE MADPACK, NOT THE CRACKPACK.

Hello Everyone, Welcome to my little forum post about a modpack server my and my friend just started up called The MadPack. Once you have been whitelisted/accepted I will contact you on skype to let you know. Also ip will be provided once whitelisted. Now, onto the application layout! Oh by the way, we are looking for people who are at least 15-16+. Exceptions can be made if application is done well and you put a lot of work into it . Also just in-case you guys don't know, The MadPack modpack is under the ATlauncher application so if you get accepted, you might want to download that ;P. Here's the application layout.

Tell me a little about yourself:
How long have you been playing Minecraft and Modded Minecraft?:
Best Minecraft skill?:
Name (Optional):
IGN:

Also here are the rules to the server

-English only in chat
-Respect everyone on the server
-No random pvp or raiding/griefing
-Do not wander into someones house unless there is a sign or you were directly permitted to by the player
-No lag machines
-You MUST be 15+ years old
-Most important of all, have FUN!
And by the way I am mainly looking for people who live in North America! I you do not live in North America but do speak good english I will most likely accept you.

Good luck to you all and I can't wait to see you on the server!

Best of luck
-MiningKK
MiningKK22
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

anonpmc1654825
05/31/2014 12:29 pm
[deleted]
MiningKK22
05/31/2014 1:55 pm
Accepted! Just contacted you on skype.
MiningKK22
05/31/2014 12:11 pm
Hello everyone, I just wanted to notify you all about some server changes and why I have not been replying to this post in a bit. The server has been changed to the Madpack and I have contacted you all on skype because you 3 above me have been accepted. Before I actually add you I need to discuss some things one skype with all of you.
Rhys191
05/29/2014 11:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Tell me a little about yourself: I love playing Minecraft, I think that Mod packs are the best aspect of the game that's why I want to join this.
How long have you been playing Minecraft and Modded Minecraft?: I've done a lot of Hexxit and I've recently been experimenting with FTB.
Best Minecraft skill?: I'm pretty good at building but I also enjoy making textures for the game, although I haven't got a published texture pack.
Name (Optional): Rhys (It's pronounced like Reece)
IGN: Rhys191
MarkiiMark
05/29/2014 10:39 am
Tell me a little about yourself: Love gaming(minecraft number 1 atm), always excited to meet new people
How long have you been playing Minecraft and Modded Minecraft?: Vanilla Minecraft about 2 years, Modded Minecraft about a year
Best Minecraft skill?: Building and surviving
Name (Optional): Mark
IGN: MarkiiMark

Is it ok if i take this post down after your reply (cuz of the skype)?
sirenmusic
05/19/2014 5:03 pm
Tell me a little about yourself: Sometimes I produce electronic music. I'm turning 15 in a few months.
How long have you been playing Minecraft and Modded Minecraft?: Since early 2012.
Best Minecraft skill?: Surviving I guess?
Name (Optional): Kyle
IGN: jrichards15
MiningKK22
05/18/2014 12:20 pm
Still accepting!
anonpmc507806
05/18/2014 1:22 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
MiningKK22
05/18/2014 1:34 am
Accepted! I just sent you a skype request now.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome