~Creaticia~GOOD Builders Wanted!!!

Creaticia's Avatar Creaticia2/15/13 2:04 pm
2/15/2013 2:47 pm
drago479's Avatar drago479
Hey everyone where a server called Creaticia. We are trying to become the next mithrintia or Creative Node. The one problem is, We need some good builders. So far we have some good players but where looking for more. If you think your a good builder come on the server the ip is 69.127.189.4:25565 We'll be waiting!!!
Creaticia
Level 26 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/15/2013 2:47 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragon
drago479
heelo i am drago479 and ill take whatever i am just in for building, im sorry i cant proove but trust me i have helped build the map of MineZ i have build an elven city in JRcraft and have built alot of buildings, my youtube is EBJMproductions i am 13 years old and i hope you accept me thsnks!
02/15/2013 2:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
darkceed
Hello, I am darkceed and looking for admin/mod/whatever you want me to be! I have had many (8) server experiences on being admin, (4) moderator, and I have been a helper on one server. I would like to begin by stating the fact that I can be an awesome admin!
Here are the rules and understanding of what I think an I go by when I become an admin. 1st, BE RESPECTFUL! 2nd, Do the duties/rules the owner applies to the server, and 3rd, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS but listen to the other conversations at the same time!! As I am an admin I am the person who takes responsibility for the server. It may be that the server is running from their machine, or that they simply have jurisdiction over a remote server, or in some cases part of one. I know that I have "THE POWER" of the server and can do practically anything to it, but I go by the rules and will make an awesome admin.
When I become moderator I go by these rules, 1st, listen to the head moderator, admin and owners. I do not have all the power of the server and respect that "calling" to the admins and owner(s) and expect that from them! 2nd, Help other players at all times! If they have any questions about the server, I answer. 3rd, look for server plugins and "fiddle' with them to make the server at its BEST!
I really do try and make the server at its best, I will be helpful to your server no doubt, but I just want you to take with you after you read this message is that I really know what I am doing. I will help as much as I an and be on as much as possible. Choose wisely and message me the IP. If you have any questions or concerns contact me at email at beckstead.adam@yahoo.com
THANKS
DARKCEED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome