Cybus Build Team - Recruiting.

xDrakey's Avatar xDrakey6/24/14 1:16 pm
11/20/2014 2:28 pm
b00geydwn's Avatar b00geydwn

Hello. I am the leader of the Cybus Build Team. We are a professional building team which build for MineVast, a server with 100 players +. Recently, our main owner and founder of Cybus left which caused a few other members to leave on his behalf. Because of this, we are recruiting builders to join. Our build team is very skilled and you will need to be good at building in order to get in.

- How good is Cybus? Will it be worth my time?
As I said, Cybus is a professional team. It will be completely worth your time as you will not only have fun, but make friends and give your self wider opportunities to join bigger teams and or servers. I promise you that you will be satisfied if not extremely pleased with Cybus as a whole. If you would like to see some of our previous work, click any of the links below in the [ Gallery ] section.

- What do I get if I join Cybus?
If you apply and get recruited to Cybus, you will:
  • Work for MineVast - mc.minevast.com
    Get to work along with other great builders of your skill
    Be able to attend professional building competitions
    Have a better chance of moving to better Build Teams
    Get paid for your building*
    Be able to help players and act as a mod on the Creative server on MineVast**
    Have a better chance of getting higher in the staff team at MineVast

Also, upon joining Cybus, your PMC will be subscribed to by the Official Cybus Build Team account, and by the members of Cybus.

- But how do I join Cybus?
Applying for Cybus is simple. Just copy and paste the template provided and fill out the required fields. Its that simple. Once you have submitted your application, it will be looked at by me and reviewed. I will post a comment to every single application telling you wether you are Accepted or Declined and I will also tell you why and what you could do to get in in future. If possible, I will also recommend some other teams that you could try out for as a friendly gesture.

[ Template ]

Name:
IGN - In game name:
Skype - Required:
Do you have a mic?
Previous experience / build teams:
What can you offer for us?
Previous work (pictures):
What makes you better than the rest of the applicants?
Are you good at anything else?

[ Gallery ]

I hope to see some applicants soon and I also hope that we are interested to join. If you would like to speak further, my skype is minidrak3y and I will be happy to answer any questions. Thankyou for taking your time to read this and good luck with the recruitments.
xDrakey
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/20/2014 2:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
b00geydwn
Hello
Name: Josh
IGN - In game name: b00geydwn
Skype - Required: b00geydwnenterprise
Do you have a mic? I do have a mic
How mature are you? 1 - 10 8
Previous experience / build teams: High pixels build team
What can you offer for us? Really good build
What makes you better than the rest of the applicants? My time that I have been playing MC (since closed beta) and my past experiences in HP build team
Are you good at anything else? Tech in genral i can make a computer in under 3 hours encluding OS
Thx Josh (b00geydwn)
Plz email me at b00geydwnenterprise@gmail.com
06/30/2014 10:23 am
xDrakey
Wizarder, I will need pictures or I wont be able to accept you.
06/29/2014 5:05 pm
wizarder36
Name: Jake
IGN - In game name: wizarder36
Skype - Required: wizarder36
Do you have a mic? yes because I do youtube
How mature are you? 1 - 10: 9 I like to play jokes on friends
Previous experience / build teams: I have helped build servers but eventually they lost money because of hosts.
What can you offer for us? Fun I really enjoy messing with people.
Previous work (pictures): I dont have any pictures currently because I am not a map builder, I like to build specifications, houses, castles, etc.
What makes you better than the rest of the applicants? I can make the team more popular and the server through youtube, I bring jokes if you have the right personality and sense of humor.
Are you good at anything else?
I can configure certain plugins, and I know how to use some plugins.
06/29/2014 4:46 pm
TheTantive27
Name:Aaron
IGN - tantiverocks
Skype - drumerdrumdrum12
Do you have a mic? yes
How mature are you? 7
Previous experience / build teams: I've worked with 1 build team called pixelscore,
What can you offer for us? I can be a side man, one that just helps with builds. I cant say im the best but i do have skill.
Previous work (pictures): if you add me to skype, ill show you there
What makes you better than the rest of the applicants? Well one of my friends are on the team, so i kinda already have some connections within the team.
Are you good at anything else? Im a very hard working guy.
06/28/2014 5:24 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Cooperrrrrrrrr
IGN - In game name: cooperfromschool.
Skype - Required: coopgotskill.
Do you have a mic? Yes, but it's broken and i will have to use a built in one.
How mature are you? 1 - 10: 7.8
Previous experience / build teams: I am currently in another proffesional build team that builds for popular servers called Summit Build Team.
What can you offer for us? I am great at depth and details in my builds, so I can offer high quality builds.
Previous work (pictures): http://gyazo.com/559bb45bbb28d5ec316701cd9fed4ffa
http://gyazo.com/5a2865008136b74d16d63f4d23e10ebf http://gyazo.com/7be7228beeb337ef10c2514ead6f38f7 http://gyazo.com/8b6e1971c0ee22ebe15a56e2c2a6038c
http://gyazo.com/dbad1a79f30dcdc9b57acbad3ce7f1f5
What makes you better than the rest of the applicants? I think I'm pretty good at knowing what should go where, and I have experience building for servers.
Are you good at anything else? I am currently learning to code (Mainly JavaScript and HTML5).
06/28/2014 10:48 am
Level 30 : Artisan Ninja
Umigra
Name:
IGN - In game name: Umigra
Skype - Required: I'll add you if accepted
Do you have a mic? yes
Previous experience / build teams: angelblock society, pandoras blocks, cavemanfilms
What can you offer for us? builds
Previous work (pictures):twitter.com/Umigra http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/umigra/
What makes you better than the rest of the applicants? I am not entirely sure
Are you good at anything else? Sports
06/27/2014 2:57 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
PirateG
Name: Dylan
IGN - In game name:PirateG
Skype - Required: yes, iamme12341
Do you have a mic? Yes
Previous experience / build teams: I am currently in a build team but am looking for a more professional team to build and work with.
What can you offer for us? I am a good builder that learns fast and works great with others to produce the best builds I can.
Previous work (pictures):i.imgur.com/Fdjdb36.png this build was for a client who wanted a search and destroy map. I don't keep many pics so this is all I have at present. I built that with one other friend on my current build team work was split 50/50.
What makes you better than the rest of the applicants? I get along well with others. I am a fast learner and am able to play almost everyday to put my share of the work in for most projects
Are you good at anything else? nope, just a builder
06/27/2014 12:22 pm
anonpmc1584819
[deleted]
06/27/2014 12:21 pm
da_bus_man2
06/27/2014 12:06 pm
da_bus_man2
Name: Tyler D.
IGN - In game name: da_bus_man2
Skype - Required: tylerdesecki
Do you have a mic? Yes.
How mature are you? 1/10 9.
Previous experience / build teams: Yes on my other friends server.
What can you offer for us? I can give a lot of tips on builds that people would like for me to see.
What makes you better than the rest of the applicants? I think im better then the other applicants, because I have been on this server fo as long as I can remeber! also when you log in on to Minevast I am on ALL of the time!
Are you good at anything else? I am good a solving peoples problems without any haveing heart feelings.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome